"I took this reporter out on a date last week and I told her I'd text her the next day and I didn't." Captain Man explained.

"And here's Captain Man." The Vice Mayor walked over with Evelyn Hall and a camera man.

"Yeah, I see him." Evelyn huffed.

"Vice Mayor. Vice Mayor." Someone called and the Vice Mayor rushed over to the person.

Captain Man turned to Evelyn, awkwardly. "Look, I was gonna text you."

"But you didn't." Evelyn spat.

"Evelyn—" Captain Man began.

"Rolling." The cameraman said and Evelyn put the microphone up.

"I'm standing here inside City Hall with Kid Danger and Quick Shot." Evelyn informed.

"And Captain Man." Captain Man added.

"Kid Danger, Christmas question, if you went on a date with Quick Shot..." Evelyn began.

"Oh, here it comes." Captain Man groaned.

"And you promised to text her the next day, what would you do?" Evelyn put the microphone by Kid Danger's mouth.

Captain Man leaned down to Kid Danger's shoulder. "Can you not do this?"

"I— I would text her." Kid Danger informed.

Captain Man pulled out his phone. "All right, Evelyn, I'm texting you. I'm texting you, all right? I'm texting you right now. And send." Captain Man looked back down at his phone and gasped. "Oh, wait, that's a different Evelyn."

"Are you serious?" I whispered and looked down at his phone.

Evelyn huffed and walked off with the cameraman.

"Come on, let's just go serve the food." Kid Danger suggested.

Captain Man tucked his phone away. "Yeah, all right."

"K." I sighed and walked back to serve the food with the other two.

Kid Danger nudged me. "Quick Shot."

"What?" I looked at him.

Kid Danger pointed to the woman from before and a police officer.

"Wait, you mean Captain Man?" The police asked.

"That's right! Look at him!" The woman pointed to Captain Man.

"Oh, come on." The police groaned.

"Don't give me that! A law is a law is a law! Do you duty!" The woman pushed the police forward.

"You isn't have to tell me about my duty!" The police officer yelled.

"Are you refusing to do your duty?!"

"Listen, sir!"

"I'm a woman!" She yelled.

"I'm sorry!" The police shouted back.

Captain Man continued to serve. "Hello, ma'am. Would you like some grits? They're freshly stirred."

"Everyone! Everyone, may I have your attention? As Swellview's Chief of Police, I came here this morning to thank Captain Man, Kid Danger, and Quick Shot for this wonderful Christmas breakfast." The police said and everyone clapped. "Which makes what I must do now very difficult."

The police signaled the other police to come over to us.

"What's— what's going on?" Captain Man looked around.

"I'm very sorry Captain Man, but you're under arrest." The police informed.

The crowd started gasp while Evelyn was amused.