𝟏𝟎|𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌

ALEXIA'S POV~TW: abuse

ALEXIA'S POV~
TW: abuse

AFTER AXEL LEFT,HOPE came back in with a fresh change of school uniform with a shy smile.

" sit hope" I tapped the chair in front of me in a motherly friendly way which she obliged to.

" I wanted to personally apologise for the behaviour of my kids today. They're hurt and they are blaming it on you which isn't fair at all"

" it's ok"

" no, no it's not ok. It's not your fault."

There was silence for a few moments until she spoke again

" do you think they will ever see me as their sister?" Hope looked so sad that I couldn't help but walk over to the other side of my desk,pulling her up into a tight hug.

She wrapped her arms around me after a few seconds. " of course they will.... you are blood and as much as they might not be showing it right now. They respect blood. They will love you once they get over it. It is not your fault hope" I rested my chin onto the top of her head.

" thank you.... I know it's not my fault but I can't help but feel guilty for my parents actions. Especially mums." I pulled away after hearing a loud sob coming from her chest.

" don't cry hope.... what's wrong?" I felt concerned for the crying teen.

" my mums changed..... you know what never mind" she shook it off and turned away from me.

I reached forward and pulled her wrist firmly but softly so that she was facing me.

She let out a whimper which caused my eyes to flick to her, laced with concern.

" are you ok?"

" yes...fine" she answered to quickly causing me to grow even more in suspicion.

I grasped her wrist again but this time a little harder as she let out another whimper.

I pulled her sleeve up and gasped in shock.

A large,deep,infected cut was grounded into her wrist.... my mind was everywhere.

Had she done this herself?

Why isn't it healed?

Did someone else do it ?

Questions were swarming around my head like a nest of bees as Hope looked down as another if many tears slipped from her eye.