Part 5

He pulled you to the back of the gym so that no one can see that both you. Since some students went to gym to have there p.e class

You tried to pull your hand off of him but he is too strong. "What to do want?" You said angrily while massaging your wrist where he grab you got confuse of his attitude like he jealous or something.

"Why, would you give it to me when i told you what?. huh?" he said using his sarcastic tone.

"No, why would i? I don't want get involve to you anyway..." You said and look away because he looks different. He's scary when he is serious.

"Huh! Hahaha! Wow. But you want get involve with gojo?!" You flinch a bit when he suddenly shouted like that.

You look at him, you move backward when you see how serious he was. His eyes, and face is really scary. You stop moving backward when you felt the wall on your back.

"Geto, i..i have to go." So you when you saw him moving towards you, You about to leave but he trapped you using his arms and move closer.

"We're not done yet." He said. You look at him, tearing up. When he saw your face, looking scared. He slowly calm his face.

You can see that he's trying to calm. After a few deep breath he open his eyes looking at you. You two are really close to each other.

You feel like your breath is taking away from you when he lean closer. You already can smell his breath because he is so close to you. It smells like a candy.

You grip on his polo, to get a support when your lips touched to each other. You tightly close your eyes and didn't move, he also didn't his lips.

But a few seconds, his hands cupped your neck and his thumbs are slightly rubbing on your cheeks.

"Hmmp" You release some sound when he bit your bottom lip and move his lips against you. You can feel his tongue but you stay still because you don't what to do

He broke the kiss. "Follow my moves, baby, open your mouth, please"

"Hmmm~" You followed him and he put his tongue inside your mouth and played with your tongue. You're losing  your strength on your legs and geto notice it so he carried you and your arms incircle on his neck, hugging without breaking the kiss.

"Hmmm getoo~" He put his one hand inside your blouse and went to your right boob and squeeze it. You can feel his lower body is moving to rub his manhood on your ladyV.

His kisses went to your ear, slightly bite and lick it. You did even notice that he is already leaving a mark on your neck because of the pleasure he's giving to you.

"Ohh~" you moaned when pinch your nipple leave another mark on your chest. You gripped on his hair while doing his work.

You came back to your sense when a bell rang and you pushed geto. Geto look shocked when you did that and release you. You almost fell on the ground because of your legs feels weak but geto caught you by your waist.

"Hey, hey. What's wrong?" He said and turn your body to him and he about to kiss your lips again but you looked away so he kissed you on your cheek.

"Stop" you said breathless but he didn't. His kisses went to your lips. Kissing you hard like there's no tomorrow. You tried to push but he didn't even move because he's stronger than you.

He grab your nape making your head go up for him to kiss you more.

"Hmmm, geto~~" You moaned between the kiss.

"Hmmm~" he replied while kissing you, but after a few kisses he stop, you both breathless. He didn't move away from you. He put his forehead on yours. And look to each other's eyes. His eyes looks sleepy and yours are the same.

After the both of you catch your breath, he rubs his nose to you and kiss your forehead.

"I'm sorry for hurting your lips, its swollen. But baby I'm not sorry for kissing you." He said, at first you thought that he is joking but you can see that he is not.

He fix your bra and blouse while you cover your face using hands because of embarrassment and losing your sense because of him. You heard geto chuckled and hug you. "Don't be shy baby." He said and kiss your head.

To be continued.