PART 1 & 2

Geto is known as the most playboy in your school, every girl are dying just to be him, to be his girlfriend or.. sleep with him. But you don't really care about him because the one who you like is gojo, his bestfriend, no one knows about this even your friends because they might tease you or his fans kill you, yikes.

There's a time that you will saw geto making out with some random girl and that disgust you the why ever since then you hate seeing him or getting involve with him. He sometimes approach you but you always run away and hide. 

One day, you are in the bench reading a book, suddenly you got a message so you look at it and its from your friend, looking for you. You didn't open it and swipe it right to remove it and there, you can see gojo,. as your lockscreen.

This picture is the only one who doesn't have a copy or no one seen it because you're the who take it secrectly. 

"Wow, what a stalker " You got startled when someone talked behind you. You look at him and you saw the person who you don't want to see, Geto, Gojo's bestfriend. You want to kill yourself. He saw your lockscreen.

You hide your phone form him,. "I've already seen it tho." He said and sit next to you. You glaring at him and saying to him to get lost by your looks. 

"Don't look at me like, kitty, it makes me horny." He said and smirk at your reaction.

"Wtf!" You said like he is some trash, well is a trash really,. You don't like the atmosphere with him and stand up to leave. But he grab your arm and pulled you making to sit on his lap.

"The hell!, let me go!". You said and tried to fight to get away but he held you on your waist tight, not letting you go. You two stopped when go suddenly appeard and when he saw the two of you with that position, He chuckled and raise his hands like he surrending and walk back and when gojo finally gone geto talked.

"Ahhhh, gojo is really easy to understand the situation". Geto said and you look at him with your widen eyes and see him smirking

You couldn't take it anymore so your punch him on his face and that makes him let go of you and hold his face while groaning from pain.

"Asshole!".  You said and kick his knee

"AHH fuck!" He cursed and you left him there. You heard that he is calling you but you didn't look back.

THE END