The Special Ops Squad

Start from the beginning

"Yeah—hey!"

"Man, you never used to talk like that. If by chance you're trying to imitate Captain Levi, you should really stop it. You two are nothing alike, but still…" Petra was not impressed at all.

He smiled cockily at her. "Do you want to chain me down, Petra? You're still ways to go to be fitting for my wife."

"If only you'd bled to death from biting your tongue," she said calmly.

"Make that Connie with a healthy dose of Jean because of that arrogance and unrequited love," Ymir smirked.

Jean cringed, shrinking in his seat.

"You keep on boasting about how many Titans you've killed too," Petra said.

"So what?" Oluo asked. "I've boasted about you guys too."

Those people are the Survey Corps' Special Ops Squad, commonly known as the Levi Squad. Eren thought.

"You're pathetic!" Petra told Oluo.

"I think he likes you," Armin said to Petra.

She rolled her eyes, "That childish crush is his problem and he should get over it."

Petra Ral. Eren looked at the redhead. Took down 10 Titans. Assisted with taking down another 46.

"A total of 56?" Christa's eyes widened.

That's what it takes to join the most elite squad. Jean thought in awe.

Oluo Bozado. Eren looked at him next. Took down 39. Assisted with another 9.

"39 solo kills?" Connie repeated incredulously. "Suddenly I don't feel too bad being compared to him."

"I was comparing your statuses as clowns, not as Titan-slayers," Ymir rolled her eyes.

"39 solo Titan kills is impressive," Sasha said, unable to even imagine such a thing.

They are the elite of the elite. Eren watched the other two members walk by. Erd Gin. Took down 14. Assisted with another 32. Gunther Schultz. Took down 7. Assisted with another 40.

"I can't believe you know all that," Petra turned to Eren.

He shrugged, grinning, "You were going to be my new teammates. And you're the very best. Of course I knew."

"So you could brag about, I bet," Jean grumbled.

They are the top tier of the Survey Corps, hand-picked by Captain Levi. Eren stared at them intently. If I went berserk, these people would be the ones to kill me.

Petra sighed, "I'm sorry, Eren. About, you know, freaking out."

"It's fine," the Shifter said. "You already apologized. And you were only doing your duty."

"What?" Mikasa asked.

"Well—it's—we," Petra shook her head, "you'll see."