The sacrifice

I do not own black clover that is owned by yuki tabata, shounen jump, vis, and other please support the official release.

In a world where magic is everything a boy named Asta was born without any magic but that didn't stop him. With hard work, determination on never giving up, and hope of becoming the wizard king he became a magic knight. Asta wants to prove to the world even if you are a peasant even if you don't have any magic you can become great.

    After Asta, Noelle, and Yuno defeated the dark triad and saved their captains they met up with the heart kingdom and the magic knight fighting in spade to celebrate their victory. " Noelle Yuno!" Asta yelled as usual. "What do you want shrimp can't you see we're tired." Yuno said in a dull expression. "Hmph even after this your still so loud bakasta." Noelle said blushing as she thought "Thank goodness he didn't get hurt to badly." Just as they were about to leave a huge portal had opened in the room.

Morris who was hiding in the background came out laughing saying "Did you really think the dark triad alive was the key to the gate. With the knowledge I gathered from Lolopetchka all I needed was them in the room alive or dead. After hearing this Asta takes a deep breath looks back at Noelle and says "Noelle I didn't find the time to tell you during the six months of training but I wanted to say I love you and I have for quite some time." He says as he walks closer. Noelle flustered says in a soft scared tone "Asta what are you about to do." "I'm sorry Noelle." Asta says before running toward Morris and the gate.

"ASTAAAAAA!!" Noelle shouts with tears falling from her eyes. Nacht seeing this grabs Noelle and hold her back. "LET ME GO I NEED TO SAVE HIM BEFORE HE DOES SOMETHING STUPID!" Noelle yells but to no avail as Nacht still holding her looking away in sadness knowing he could've stopped this from happening if he remembered about Morris. "I'm sorry miss royalty but if he doesn't do this everyone will die don't blame anyone but me." Nacht said in a depressed tone. Noelle still crying looks to see Asta running towards Morris. "LIEBE! BEFORE WE LEAVE GIVE THE THING TO NOELLE!" Asta shouts as Liebe pops up next to Noelle. "Before we left for spade Asta asked me to make this." As he said that a black bracelet pops out of thin air and into Noelle's hands. Liebe explains that the bracelet is infused with anti magic so it can protect her even if Asta isn't there.

Then Liebe went to Asta and the go into union mode as Asta shouted "Black Meteorite" as he used the flat side of demon slayer to push Morris into the portal before he entered he had a smirk and said "If I'm going to hell you going with me." As they enter the portal it then closes leaving all the mages that witnessed it in disbelief at what just happened.

Noelle, still in shock that the love of her life loved her back and left her at the same time is still crying.  Nacht letting her go immediately gets slapped as he look at Noelle holding the bracelet close to her heart as she falls down onto her knees letting out the most agonizing cry to be heard for miles.

Everyone then returned to their respected kingdoms except for yuno he decided to stay in spade and take place as the king. When the clover knight returned all the citizens celebrated their return but, none of the knights had a smile on their face they all frowned at the fact they lost one of the strongest willed and kindest magic knight there was.

Noelle and the black bulls went to Julius office and gave him the news on Asta and a report on the health of others. After hearing this Julius held a captains meeting to discuss who the next wizard king would be it was decided to be fuegeleon.

The next day the wizard king announced the next wizard king and the death of Asta throughout the kingdom the commoners who heard his story were now filled with determination to live out his dream and become something greater than what they were labeled. Nobles were split between some feeling grief for the great magic knight that was lost and some happy the devil had died.

Before the wizard king resigned he had one final order but a statue of asta in the middle of the capital saying, "Even if your a peasant even if you don't have magic you can become something special."

5 Years Later