Chapter Three

Jirou bit her lip laying across her bed listening to her music. In a word—regret. She regretted telling Kaminari what she did, but—it was mostly due to her own embarrassment. It's fine, she reminded herself—plus the look on Denki's face made it all worth it. Jirou listened to her blasting music, contemplating her next moves, jeez her next thoughts would be nice. She hadn't spoken to Kaminari since last night, it was early morning and class had been cancelled upon the whim of Aizawa and his desire to sleep. There was a sudden knock on the door, mindlessly Jirou got up from her bed and walked to the door. Swinging it open she was greeted by her bright boyfriend.

"Hey Kyoka," Kaminari smiled brighter at her name. "I'm going to go get some breakfast downstairs, you down?" Jirou smiled nervously. Had he forgotten yesterday or something?

No, he hadn't. Kaminari pulled through, smiling widely. After her little comment yesterday—he knew she felt the same he did, he knew that she wanted to also go all the way. It was about timing now. He had thought of Jirou in several ways, first as a friend, then his crush began—to which it evolved into the self-understanding that there was no other girl in the world for him, Jirou was all he needed. She was perfect to him, even small insecurities—that she felt about herself—he loved. She was human and those imperfections made her that beautifully creative being that she was. Upon that, he was in love. And he was satisfied—since getting together their first year—the kisses and touches and sometimes heavy make out sessions—but they never went as far as what had happened yesterday. And that was fine, he loved that—if Jirou told him she changed her mind and never wanted to do anything—he'd respect that. Sex wasn't everything... he'd live his whole life without it—it's just one of those things where he now knows how incredible it would be to have Jirou in his arms, that a sensation he never wanted to give away. Jirou smiled at his question nodding, he quickly grabbed her hand and pulled her along.

Jirou watched his hand as he brought her down to the main kitchen, that masculine hand flexing at the touch of her own skin. Her skin felt as if it were on fire. She began imagining his fingers, brushing along her skin. It taking hold of the sheets or a headboard as he thrust himself into her. She wanted him, she wanted him bad. Have him tear her clothes off, take her as his. Pinning her onto the bed and completely railing her into the bed, sucking her skin, whispering into her ears, moaning and swearing—telling her how good she felt around him.

"Jirou?" Jirou quickly snapped looking up at Uraraka drinking a beverage. Tea most likely. "Are you alright? You look flushed." Jirou shook her head.

"I'm fine," quickly she made her way to the fridge sticking her head in the freezer compartment.

"Uh, babe? You good?" A familiar voice echoed. "Kyoka—if I don't ice cream for breakfast you don't either." She felt strong hands hold her shoulder and gently pull her from the freezer.

"That—whatever." Jirou gnawed on her lip.

"C'mon don't do that—" Kaminari took her face, kissing her lips. "Don't hurt those beautiful lips." They were alone, Uraraka had left a couple seconds ago. Jirou looked at Kaminari intensely. How the hell did Kaminari exist?

"Why are you so hot--!" Jirou whined, Kaminari's eyes widened at her bold statement. Suddenly a movement took place, Jirou throwing herself on top of Kaminari, placing a kiss on his lips. Kaminari stood stunned—what happened? He thought to himself. He kissed her back gently, suddenly feeling a force pushing him onto the counter, he gripped the marble before feeling Jirou's kisses go down his chin onto his. It was always rare when Jirou took the lead for this sort of stuff, different—but hot nonetheless. "I want you so bad..." She whined again, her arm sliding down from his shoulders to his chest. Down his torso to his waist, quickly hooking the belt holder part of his pants pulling him in. Kaminari's heart raced.

He took Jirou, lifting her by her thighs—placing her roughly on the counter, grinding his now erection upon her. She threw her head back pushing herself on him. "Please," Kaminari was losing his shit. That was the only way to describe it.

"Oh god, you're so fucking perfect. You want me to fuck you?" Kaminari whispered, kissing Jirou as she tried to get closer. She took his hands placing them on her clothed breast, hitching her breath—she was braless. She was fucking bra-less, Kaminari was ready to explode, he began caressing every part of her body, sliding a hand up her stomach under her loose shirt, touching her breast. "These are so perfect, god you're so soft Kyoka," Jirou nodded, her vision fuzzy—wherever she got his confidence—she was so happy about it. It was so out of character—but her earlier fantasy had made her feel so—ready. Kaminari left her shirt down, sliding his hands away from them, grabbing her behind. "God you are amazing, I want you" Jirou continued to kiss Kaminari as he held her waist tightly in place. They were in the midst of a make out session, sounds of moans and dirty whispers.

A loud 'ahem' caught both of the individuals off guard. Jirou snapped from her daze as did Kaminari, still holding Jirou—just not as close. Bakugou leaned against the door.

"Hey! You horny fucks, go fuck somewhere else. This is where I eat." Bakugou walked into the kitchen. Quickly the two scrambled out of the kitchen hearing Bakugou open the fridge door. Kaminari began walking quickly alongside Jirou as she fixed her top.

"We shouldn't have done that." Jirou sighed.

"The groping or Bakugou catching us?" Kaminari raised his eyebrow in a playful form, to which Jirou rolled her eyes and gently tapped his shoulder.

"You know what I mean," Jirou stated. "I keep throwing myself—if I continue like this—our first time is going to end up being on some random floor or something—it won't be romantic or—"

Kaminari watched as Jirou struggled to find words to describe her thoughts. He remained still. Everything up till now—he was doing for himself... he was being selfish—in some way he probably was forcing himself onto Jirou—the thought horrified him.

"I get it," Kaminari interrupted. Jirou looked up at him, eyebrows furrowed. "I have been coming on you, I'm sorry. Last thing I want to do is make you uncomfortable." Kaminari stated in a voice just above a whisper.

What? Did he miss the whole scene that JUST happened? Jirou felt like kicking her dumb boyfriend right as his words fell from his mouth. "Whenever you want to, whenever you are ready, okay? I can wait forever you know." Kaminari smiled, placing a small kiss on Jirou's forehead before walking away. Jirou's eyes widened at the action.

"What. The. Hell. Just. Happened?" She rhetorically asked no one in particular.

*Posted: May 12, 2021*