"bey ?" "wan bubba" she said rubbing one of her eyes. "Who the fuck is bubba ?" I asked her. She acting weird as hell right now...

But maybe I can take advantage of that.

"I'll take you to bubba" I said smirking evilly reaching my hand out to her. See any other day if I was to hit her she'll beat my ass. But for some reason she's acting like a fucking little kid.

She sat up then got out the bed slowly coming over to me. I smirked looking down at her then brought my hand back.

"Bitch" I gritted slapping her with all my force making her fall to the floor. I slapped her so hard it made my hand sting. 

She screamed crying making me smile. I'm finna enjoy this. 

"You remember you kicked me in my face ?" I asked standing over her. She quickly shook her head holding he cheek and I scoffed. "I do" I mumbled bringing my foot back.

Onika pov:

I haven't been feeling good today. It's not like a sickness it's just a bad feeling like either something bad is happening or is gonna happen.

"Yo you good ?" poussey asked looking at me. "Yea i'm fine" I mumbled picking at the eggs on my plate. "Well you haven't touched your food" tastee said.

"I'm not hungry" I said lowly then pushed the tray away. It's really bothering me cause I have no idea what it is.

The last time I had this feeling I got sent here for the rest of my life, and bey got shot...

That's who i'm worried about. I didn't talk to her yesterday or today, I just wanna know if she's ok cause something in my gut got me feeling like she's not.

"You look sad" janae said looking at me. "i'm fine.. just tired" I mumbled then got up leaving out the cafeteria.

I walked straight to the phones dialing beys number. I didn't get a answer the first time making my nerves get worse. I called again and it rung a lil while before connecting.

"Hello"

"Who is this ?" A mans voice came through

"Who the fuck is this ?!"

"Don't worry about it" he said and I heard distant crying

"Is that bey ?"

"Mind yo business" 

"WHERE THE FUCK IS BEY ?!"

"Keep your voice down inmate !" a guard said making me roll my eyes.

"Look who the fuck is this ?" I asked irritated

"Her boyfriend, who is this" he said making me get mad for some reason

"Her fucking wife" I gritted

"HA, but who is she with right now" 

"That don't matter"

"Yea it do"

"Alright better question, who pussy she ate ?"

"WHAT" he screamed making me cackle

"She told me her religion didn't let her do anything sexual until marriage"

"Well she lied cause I been doing sexual things to her since she was sixteen"

"Stupid bitch"

"Aye watch yo fucking mouth"

"What you gone do ? You in jail"