Taken

I woke up as I felt the cold-water splash in my face. I quickly opened my eyes realizing I had no idea where I was.

It looked like a basement it was dark with only one light on far infront of me. I had a chain tied to my leg and other in my arm only with enough length to let me move round 5 or 7 feet.

"Hello!!, is anyone there!?" I started screaming as loud as I could

"HELLO!!

"AHHHHHHH IS ANYONE THERE!?"

I stopped screaming as I heard footsteps getting closer. There they were.. three guys covering there face with a mask.

One of them slapped me causing me to fall back to the ground. Tears falling of my eyes..

"whats going on w-who are y-you?" I said as I cried.

"Shut up you whore or you will be sorry!" one of the guys said.

"W-what do you w-want from me??" "Please j-just let me go? I said as I managed to stand up tear still coming out my eyes.

Im so confused I don't understand why did they take me what was mckensy and jake talking about? Whats is going on? Will I ever see my mom again? God im fricking out.

"You will find out soon" the other guy said and then turned around leaving me alone once again...

Jakes POV

"Avy is that you" I asked running out of the room as I heard someone scream Mckensy following behind me.

"Avy!!!" Mckensy yelled as he looked at the door were a black van speed away.

"They took her!!! They fucking took her" Mckensy yelled as he grabbed my shirt pulling be up.

"I know.." I said as I pushed his hand off my shirt.

"Why" he asked both of us looking down not able to look at each other.

They know she was our weakness not only mine but his too. We just put in danger the girl we both love all for trying to keep her out of this.

Mckensy had the great idea to join one of the deadliest gangs in city, because his parents have been having money problems and mine put me in a budget. This was the easiest way of many money and I agreed. They told us that we weren't allowed to date or have any romance because it look as a weakness to the gang.

This is why I started talking to nimbe and sleeping around because I want to forget her. Both Mckensy and I made a deal that we wouldn't date her for her own safety. I knew he liked her by the way he talks about her.

But today, today he broke that promise and asked her on a date. They are always watching waiting to see what they can get to blackmail us. We are in the gang but we're simply the guy that drive when work has to get done. The "BOSS" wants us to do more but we never accepted.

"Where do you have her!" I hear Mckensy screaming threw the phone.

"What do you want!!" he says. "We need to see her first! They better have not touched her or – "We're on our way" he said then end the call.

I followed him as he walked toward his car. "What did they say?" I asked.

"They want us to do the job" he replied.

The "job" the one thing we both won't do because we would end up losing ourselves. Why did they have to take her..Who would we save her..

After a good 45 minutes of driving we arrive to the place. The house where we have our meeting to know the job that's next.

We both stare up at the house and I walk in as Mckensy follows.

"Where is she?" I ask to the guy sitting on the chair with a gun in his hand.

"Code" the guy asks.

"J & M" I saw. We never say our name just the first initials.

"follow me" the guy says standing up and walking.

I fell a hand grab my arm and turn around. "After these she will know! Nothing will be the same.." Mckensy tells me.

He's right nothing will ever be the same, she will never look at me again. Ever.

I nod and keep following the guy.

We got to the basement and there she was in the corner with her knees in her hand terrified. Her hair all over the place and that when I saw it a bruise in the cheek..

How could we go this? Why did we get in all of this?..

****

So what do you guys think so far?!!