-promo-

Lonely talks

_________

"I'm really surprised... the tonic from yesterday didn't affect me, not even a little bit."

Yeona said as she touched her face, squishing her cheeks in front of the mirror, scoffing as she noticed just how flawless her skin was.

"What?"

Yeona asked.

"More people coming? Guests."

Yeona sarcastically clapped her hands, cheering herself as she changed her demeanor into a colder one.

The malice filled expression enough to even scare away the plants she made and adored.

She lived in a small cottage, not a bloodied and gore filled hut. She hated the smell of living flesh in other words she hated humans. They were ignorant and too bossy.

And here there were two on their ways.

Currently a bounty was placed on her head. 50,000 Iles... equivalent to one million US currency.

She shrugged it off, since she would have a visitor very frequently. Mostly two in a week's span.

She settled down, waiting on her chair as boredom filled her entire being.

"It's taking them some time."

She said as she snapped her fingers and the door opened.

There were one average looking hunter and the other was clad in a suit armor, looked like he was experienced hunter, not old looking, quite young and handsome and she scoffed.

Why waste time on a bounty when they can live their life to the fullest?

But she didn't let her face show. All the warmth like home which she had previously melting into a snarling and malice filled expression as she stared hard on at the two hesitating figures.

"You know I haven't gotten all day right?"

She spat out.

"You are an imbecile worthy of dying in the hands of meager like me! Allow me sire!"

One of them said, it was that tall man with red hair. He was incredibly handsome and suddenly she pitied him.

They are just ignorant children... handsome... but ignorant.

"You credit yourself as meager... I can't even pity you."

She said the opposite but she knew she would send them to the wilderness to survive on their own. Their blood won't even be on her hands.

The other boy with dark colored hair looked at her, before stepping into her house, looking inside.

"You have a nice house for a witch."

She didn't pay attention to his words. Inside her house, he was a potential danger.

"Half assed compliments are always welcomed."

She said, resting her head on her fist as she observed him coming closer.

His eyes were taking in the whole house as he nodded and hummed.

"Who are you?"

He asked as he looked directly at her.

She was surprised. Not everyone asked her this.

It was mostly,

"What a witch!"

"Save yourselves!"