She snapped in front of his face..

Mishti: kahan kho gaye.. batao...

Abir : hmm.. haan dost ke zariye hi puchha maine... Batao na what is your birthdate!!??

Mishti : Parso hai mera birthday..

She lies to him... As she is going to give the birthday party a day after tomorrow...for mission.. and she can't tell him everything so....

Abir (excitedly) : heeinn.... Sachi !!! Parso Hi hai  tumhara birthday... I mean.. that's great... Happy birthday in advance...

She smiled and did handshake with Him..

Mishti : now.. go and let me do my work...

He smiles and lean back to his cabin...
And called kunal...

Abir : hello Nanko...

Kunal : haa bhai.. boliye...

Abir : ek mast sa chocolate cake order kar kal raat 12 baje ke liye...

Kunal : why chocolate cake?

Abir : Areh woh Mansi ka birthdate tune puchhne ko bola tha na..

Kunal : haan.. to uska celebrations karna hai kya..

Abir : celebrate to karna hai per uss baat ka nahi... Uske birthday ko celebrate karna hai.. Parso uska birthday hai !!!!

Kunal : Parso... Itni jaldi... Bhai.. celebrate to kar lenge par aap kya woh propose karne ke liye ready hai !!!

Abir : propose ka to nahi pata.. but celebrate to karenge.. kuhu aur Ruch ko bhi bata de...

Kunal : okay... Then.. I'll handle everything.. !!

Abir : okay bye...

And he cuts the call.. here Mishti heard everything..

She went back to her cabin without saying anything.. and continue her work..

Mishti (in mind) : I know tum kya karne wale ho Abir.. aur kya hai tumhare man me.. par Sorry.. woh possible nahi hai.. rahi celebrate karne ki baat .. to iss baar mera birthday celebrate ho ke rahega.. it has to happen..
And I'm ready for it...

She works till the night.. and then leave for her home... Virat doesn't come till now..

She is a bit tensed about him..
She comes out from the office and  realise that she didn't Book a cab for her self...

Mishti : ohh shittt!!! How can I forget to book a cab... Yrrr...

She thinks for a while and thought to book a cab right now.. but her phone's battery is dead...

Mishti (irritatingly ) : isse bhi abhi khatam hona tha... seriously !!!!

She didn't have any fear to go home alone...
But she is tensed about Virat...

Mishti (in mind) : hey dugga ma.. Virat ki raksha karna...

Mishti : hmmm... Chalo Mish.. oops.. Mansi.. chalo..  chalte chalte hi chalte hai.. agar bich me koi taxy milegi to le lungi...

And she starts walking towards home...

She try to take lift ... But it's night.. so no one is helping her...

She is walking... Here some people are staring her.. they are in drunken state..

After staring Mishti.. they comes near her... Mishti feels a bit uneasy... She step back...