" You are a model that doesn't mean you can go around wearing this short dress, go and change it right now " He raised his voice

" Stop with this" I was struggling in his grip . He made my way to the staircase and leave my hand. I gave up and went to my room to change the dress.

I wore this and went down

He eyed me when I came down

" It's better, but why are you dressing up so much? You are going to your work not on a date tho " He told and frowned a bit, I went passed by him and left before him.

I hate to be controlled by him, when he is being a total jerk to me.

I went to the studio, I've shoots today.

Taehyung's POV

Aaka wore a short dress, it was so short. Nowadays she is wearing short clothes in the house, I guess she is comfortable around me but going outside wearing short dress, I won't allow, whatever happens.

Aaka came down wearing a purple flowry dress. It was looking so beautiful in her.

" It's better, but why are you dressing up so much? You are going to your work not on a date tho " I told. She just ignored me and left. I guess she is mad. I chuckled. Then I got my bag and left. Imo manages everything in the house.

I went to the studio.

" Heyy my alien " Jimin cheered

" Hey shorty " I cheered back

We started our practice.

Time skip>>
Lunch time

I was about to go out with the members for lunch but it was interrupted by a call.

I checked the ID it was her. My girlfriend

I received the call

(On call)

" Wassup Jennie, it's been so long " I smiled

" Babe, meet me, let's have lunch together " Jennie told

" But I'm going out with members for lunch " I told

" Let's have lunch with me today, I've important talk to you " She told

" But-"