23𝚁𝙳 𝙵𝙰𝙱𝙻𝙴: 𝙴𝙽𝙶𝙻𝙸𝚂𝙷

Começar do início

If it had been different he would have punched and dragged him out.

Fortunately, Arsieno's father returned home and sent his drunken cousin in their home.

He went home quickly because he was scared on his father.

He was even more frightened when his father told his cousin that if this happened again he would never be able to step inside their house again.

That night Arsieno could not smell the smell of drunk in their house and a few hours later they ate dinner.

A week later his cousin stopped drinking alcohol and Arsieno thought he had changed but he was wrong.

That day his cousin invited his buddies and some of Arsieno's friends to have a drink outside his house.

As night fell they became so drunk that they hardly knew what they were doing.

They are also talking about bottles of wine and their cigarettes so that they can thank them as well as Arsieno's cousin.

"Wah! You wines! You're delicious!" Arsieno's cousin shouted.

Because of the amount his cousin drank, what he saw seemed to be hallucinating and it was as if a bottle of wine was talking to him.

"All right! Buy us again tomorrow!" thought the wine bottle things said to Arsieno's cousin.

A few minutes later they were fooling around and throwing rocks.

Until one of Arsieno's cousin's buddy was stoned.

So it got angry and shouted. Instead of blaming his drinkers he looked for it on the road until he caught a glimpse of a man standing behind the transparent door of Arsieno's house.

That person standing was Arsieno while looking for the strong internet connection.

That's why his cousin's buddy shouted in front of their house and shouted the unkind words at Arsieno's father because he was the one he was accusing of throwing stones at him.

His cousin's buddy thought that Arsieno's father was standing there but it was Arsieno.

Arsieno was the only person in their family and their mother and father were not there.

A buddy of his cousin continued to shout and Arsieno was scared because of what happened.

Arsieno didn't come out because he was afraid of what it might do to him.

Due to the anger of his cousin's buddy, some of his colleagues also jumped up and shouted in front of his house.

Another tried to enter his house but he did not continue.

They continued to shout about the release of Arsieno's father, whom he accused of not coming out because his father was not there.

His one companion lost his temper and threw two huge stones and hit the roof of their house.

Even their neighbors saw who threw the stones and who they were shouting at that time.

Arsieno was severely traumatized because of this.

When Arsieno's father didn't really come out, they wanted to shout but Arsieno's cousin had recovered from drunkenness so he stopped them from doing what they were doing wrong.

No one begged them that night but other people begged them for their bad accusation.

They left in front of Arsieno's house but Arsieno was really traumatized while hiding under his bed.

When his mother and father returned home, Arsieno told them everything that had happened.

Because of their son's bad story to them, his mother suddenly became angry and stormed his cousin's house.

He immediately scolded them but said that he was the only one who begged them.

But Arsieno's cousin also apologized for what happened.

Because of what happened, Arsieno's parents decided and thought to send all the people involved in Arsieno's trauma to their barangay hall.

A few weeks later, all of Arsieno's cousin's drinkers, Arsieno's parents and Arsieno went with the barangay officials to discuss the issue about them.

Arsieno narrated everything that happened that night but the buddy of Arsieno's cousin who accused Arsieno's father of throwing stones at him still lied and reversed what Arsieno said.

Their conversation lasted and even became a debate but everything went well in the end.

The request of Arsieno's family is that they no longer drink outside Arsieno's cousin's house because they might do it again if they drink there repeatedly.

Arsieno was relieved after their conversation inside the Barangay Hall and then they would not drink at his cousin's house again.

Everyone also apologized, especially to his cousin's buddy who accused Arsieno's father of throwing stones at him.

Even his colleagues who threw stones at their house apologized profusely.

They said this as they shake hands.

From then on, they stopped drinking outside Arsieno's cousin's house and everything was peaceful.

A year later, they found out that Arsieno's cousin had fallen ill due to his continuous drinking, so he was hospitalized.

They rushed him to the hospital and it was obvious that his brain had been affected by his drinking.

When he fed his cousin inside the hospital, he said he could talk the vegetables, fruits and beef when he ate.

They said to him "Eat us, you will be strong when you eat us. Moo!" Beef's meat said as well as fruits and vegetables.

That's why he ate it right away.

Arsieno also noticed here that he really needed medicine for his illness.

Even though his cousin had shown him bad things before, he was still ready to help him to recover in the hospital.

Arsieno's cousin has recovered from his illness and he has really stopped what he always did to himself to get drunk until five years ago.

Because of this, Arsieno is very happy because he has changed.

He also saved a lot of money until he bought his own car.

He is also saving money for his upcoming wedding for his girlfriend in which they are living forever.

End...

Start and End Dates:
May 12, 2021