The Same Room Proposal

"Taehyung!" Called out a known voice.

"Ah!" Taehyung exclaimed as he recognized the man handing him a cup of smoothie.

"Thank you Namjoon hyung." He said ,taking the cup.

"My pleasure." Namjoon smiled, "Listen, where are the paper work for the next meeting?"

"On my desk!" Tae smiled .

Namjoon patted Taehyung's head and walked away.

Just across the room , separated by a glass door , was the man jealous of almost every man in the room.

"Can't he just be left alone?" Said the irritated Jungkook.

"He has a lot to do." Jimin replied, running through some papers.

"What does he do exactly?" Jungkook asked , fidgeting with his fingers.

"He is here to replace me." Jimin replied calmly.

"What!" Jungkook exclaimed, quite shocked by the decision.

"I didn't mention it in the meeting , I know." Jimin sighed." He doesn't know about it too."

"So who does he think he is?"

"Manager."

"What does he manage?"

"My work. " Jimin said and head towards a file shelf.

"But why?" Jungkook asked.

His feelings were all jumbled up. He was happy with Taehyung working for him as a secretary.  But loosing Jimin?
He was broken by this decision.

"Father is retiring." Jimin replied, "Don't worry , I am just across the room."

He pointed at the empty room right across the working place. It was identical to that of Jungkook's.

Jungkook let out a breath of relief

With the burden lifted from his chest, he felt his heart flutter more than ever.
It won't be long till Taehyung was in the same room as he is. He will be with him in every spec of time.

With those thoughts overflowing in head, he aimlessly shuffled through his file work .

There was a knock at the door.

"Come in, Taehyung." Jimin smiled.

To these words Jungkook was up in jiffy. He paced his way up to Jimin and patiently waited.

Taehyung came in with confident steps.
A shiver ran down his spine. He wasn't afraid. But he felt uneasy with his boss around.

He paused in front of Jimin's desk and handed over the paper work.

"All done?" Jimin asked surprised.

"Yes." Tae said with a boxy smile.

There was a pause. It felt like time had stopped.