*:..。o○ 11 ○o。..:*

Start from the beginning

Taehyung sighed and Jungkook knew he didn't understand. How could he? Taehyung had never had an issue with money he'd been born rich and he'd die rich. Taehyung didn't understand the process of wanting something for a long time and working hard and saving up until you could finally afford it and then the satisfaction of owning that thing knowing that it was yours and that you earned it. This is why Jungkook didn't like Taehyung spending money on him, he would rather work for it himself.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

They reached the shopping centre and Taehyung immediately dragged Jungkook to the Gucci store.
"Mr Kim!" One of the sales assistants exclaimed as she ran over to him.
"Hi Hyunjung, how are you?"
"I'm good, who is this?" She asked, looking at Jungkook who was standing awkwardly behind Taehyung, still holding his hand.
"Oh" Taehyung said gently pulling Jungkook's hand so he was next to him "this is my boyfriend Jungkook"
Hyunjung looked shocked by this revelation "oh, you look cute together" she complimented the smile returning to her face.
"Thank you, is my order ready?"

"Of course, Mr Kim, right this way. We also took out the items you said that you wished to try on" Hyunjung told him and led the way to the changing room.
"Sir, if you could just sit here and Mr Kim will be back in a moment" She said to Jungkook pointing over at a small sofa in front of the changing rooms. Taehyung tried on a few outfits that Jungkook thought all looked good but Taehyung was very picky with his fashion choices and so he rejected a lot.

"Jungkook come here!" Taehyung called from the changing room. Jungkook went into the changing room to see Taehyung, fully clothed in his own clothes (or Jungkook's clothes currently), holding a red and blue satin bomber jacket with some embroidered flowers on the front.
"What do you think of this?" He asked.
"Taehyung, everything looks amazing on you"
Taehyung smiled but shook his head "thank you but that's not what I meant. What do you think of this as an item of clothing?"
Jungkook tilted his head as he looked at it "yeah it's nice, I like it"
Taehyung held out the jacket to him "try it on for me"
Jungkook did without question and Taehyung stepped back to look at it.

"Perfect" Taehyung decided after a few minutes of looking "Hyunjung, add that jacket to the list!" He called out to the sales assistant just outside.
"Are you not going to try it on?" Jungkook asked.
"Why would I do that?"
"So you can see how it's going to look on you"
Taehyung smirked as he walked closer to Jungkook, smoothing the fabric of the jacket with his hands "I'm not going to be wearing it, this is yours. Well done for passing today"
"You picked this out for me?"
"Of course, I knew you wouldn't let me buy you a car, even though the offer's still open but I had to get you something"
"Thanks Taehyung" Jungkook smiled, leaning forward to peck his lips.
"Now let's go I'm hungry"

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

They ate at a small restaurant near the shop and then Taehyung dragged Jungkook to a couple different shops before they decided to leave.
"Can we get Starbucks on the way home?" Taehyung asked.
"Sure we can, look on maps and see where the closest one is"
Taehyung fumbled about on his phone to check for the nearest one which was only a few kilometres away from where they were. Taehyung gave Jungkook directions until they got there.
"Oh I thought it'd be a drive through" Jungkook hummed.
"Looks like we'll just have to go in"

They got out of the car and walked into the Starbucks, waiting in the queue to order their drinks.
"Can I just have a hot chocolate please?" Taehyung ordered with a smile on his face. The barista smiled back at him as he called in the order.
"Can I have your name please to put on the cup?" He asked.
"Uh yeah it's Taehyung"
"Pretty name for a pretty boy"
Jungkook looked up at that comment and immediately reached out to grab Taehyung's hand but Taehyung didn't really seem to notice.
"You know" the barista said "usually I wouldn't do this but you get your drink on the house today"
Taehyung tilted his head in confusion "really? Why?"
"Cause you're cute" the man said with a blush on his face and before Taehyung could reply he had turned around to make Taehyung's drink.