Ch. 1

It was a normal day in pico's mansion when there was a crash in the kitchen pico got up from his big boss mafia chair to see what had happened and there was keith on the ground water and glass everywhere he looked at keith for any wounds when his eyes stopped on the top half of keith's maid outfit it was so wet that you could see keith's strawberry pink nipples through it.

Keith looked up at pico innocently, 'fuck why do you have to be so god damn adorable'.

"I-I am so sorry master..." keith said placing his hands on the hem of the dress.

"Sorry for what, it was an accident you don't need to apologize," pico said helping keith up.

"B-but master th-this is the only maid dress I had left," keith looked up at pico with the cutes smallest frown ever.

"Don't worry about it I have another one for you in my room," Keith said making his way to his room along with keith.

"oh master your always are so prepared," keith said blushing a bit.

once they got to pico's room he went to his dresser and took out a nice little puffy short maid dress with a little white bunny tail on the back with some white bunny ears and thigh highs with some black bows on top, but then pico thought to himself if he had any small pare of under wear when he saw a pare of pink laced panties.

"here you can were these for now," pico said as he through them on to the bed.

"a-are we going somewhere..." keith questioned tilting his head.

"yes this time your coming with me. we're going to be drug dealing there, there going to need permission from me to sell all that bullshit," pico said in a pissed off manner.

"w-why do I have to go tho," keith questioned once again.

"you'll serve as my women, you belong to me," pico said pulling keith closer.

"uh-umm b-b-but master," keith said looking away from his master.

"just shut up and put it on I'll wait for you outside," pico said in a hurrying way.

after a few minutes of figuring out how to put on the maid outfit piece by piece he had finally came out wearing the maid outfit and as he walked out he held the back of it down for the sake of the panties not being shown.

"you ready yet," pico said before looking up at keith.

"m-master isn't it a little t-to short," keith said a little worried.

"it's perfect." pico said slipping his hand under the back of keith's maid outfit.

"ah-ah~, ma-master..." keith moan.

"let's go," pico said as he picked up his uzi.

they went out and hopped in the car that was waiting for them outside.

time skip: at the meeting

pico wrapped his arm around keith's waist which made keith jump a little, and it also made keith blush intensively. everybody suddenly turned to pico and bowed saying welcome back sir when daddy dearest came up from behind the swarm of men in the room praising there lord pico.

"mommy dearest look pico final found his first and facial girl," daddy dearest called out.

"really! finally pico's a man and a real one..." one of the man said as he came running from the crowd.

"shut up you dumbasses," pico said smack both of them behind the head.

"awwee, w-well what her name anyway," the man asked.

"it's not a her it's a he and I call him blueberry," pico said with a smirk on his face.

"wow you guys are such a cute couple but i think your blueberry might be a little bit more interested in senpai than you, pico" mommy dearest said popping out of behind daddy dearest.

"FUCK..." pico yelled looking over at senpai who was now pulling up keith's skirt.

pico pointed his gun directly to senpai's head and shot and once it reached his head his blood went everywhere keith was lucky he had fallen back at the right time or he would of been covered in senpai's blood.

they discussed the drug dealing matters such as where they would make them and where they would be sold than when they were done with all of that they looked at the decapitated body on the ground with a blood pool around it.

"now what are we going to do with his body," mommy dearest said looking down at the body

"burn it," pico said with out hesitation.

time skip: 5 sec later

before pico got in the car he looked at the burning building one last time remembering that his sore enemy's dead body was in there and he had touched his lovely blueberry and he deserved to die, he would of been still alive today if he had just ignored how sexy his maid looked but no he decided to touch him anyway.

pico closed the door and they drove away.

at pico's mansion

End of Chapter One