"N-Ninety.. nine.. one.. ngh.. hundred.." She instantly breathes out and collapses onto the floor

"Well done.!" Shuichi says

"I.. don't think.. I can breathe.." She pants.

"Sure you can! Up you get."

Kaito and Shuichi help lift Y/n off the floor, she looks as if she just run across the entire country.

"Nothing a good night's sleep can't fix. See you tomorrow!" Kaito and Shuichi go back to the dorms. Y/n tiredly follows, still panting.

As soon as she gets into her dorm she just goes straight into bed. She doesn't even bother to change her clothes or take her shoes off. Well, her laceless shoes from making the lock in Maki's research lab.

The next morning, Y/n was planning to sleep in, but the morning announcement stated that there was something that needed to be said at the gym. Y/n, hardly awake still shows up, her entire body aching.

A lot happens, so here's a summary, as Y/n wasn't paying close attention.

There's a new motive, apparently one of the people who've died can come back from the dead, which is obviously bullshit. Angie, Himiko, Tenko, Tsumugi, Keebo and apparently Gonta are part of some 'student council' made to stop the killing. Which is probably good, but they all seem.. brainwashed. Even Tenko.

Even though all this stuff is important, Y/n is too tired to think about it, so she just goes straight back to her dorm. She doesn't do much that day, just staying in her dorm and occasionally walking around. Something.. is starting to hit her though. She feels cold and she feels on the verge of throwing up all the time. Like when you eat too much and feel sick from it, except nonstop. It sort of just.. started from a little bit of discomfort to full on pain.

Nighttime comes, even though she feels really awful, she really wants to do the training, so she shows up.

The three others are at the courtyard already.

"I almost thought you were gonna ditch us! Are you ready for more training?" Kaito says once Y/n walks up to them

"Yep, I'm ready." She smiles, and they all start.

It's the same as last time, Maki finishing at unnatural speed, while Y/n struggles to even get past 3.

She starts feeling sick again.. as if she's just waiting to throw up. She holds the plank position and starts breathing heavier.

"Y/n.? What's wrong?" Shuichi asks

Y/n doesn't say anything, she just keeps taking deep breaths and gets out of the plank position, so that she's just sitting.

Maki stops doing her push-ups and goes over to Y/n. "..Are you okay?"

"Y-Yeah.. I'm just.. tired.. I think I'm gonna go.. I'm sorry." She gets up and walks back to the dorms, looking down and covering her face.

"Huh? She only did a couple push-ups!" Kaito says

"..She's probably just worn out. I don't think she's used to exercise." Maki says, she sounds like she's trying to convince herself more.

Y/n didn't get a single second of sleep. She tells herself she probably caught a cold or something, and it's nothing to worry about. She does her best to hide it, of course Kaito, Shuichi and Maki ask her what happened, but she just plays it off as being tired. The 'student council' are starting to become a bit of a problem. They aren't letting people out at night anymore, and blocked the manhole leading to the underground passage. Angie decided that they were gonna use the motive to resurrect Rantaro.