Wedding day!

It had been at least 11 years since I met Bill, I was 21 now. A lot has happened since then, I'm still not on good terms with my family, but only a few months ago, Bill proposed to me! I sat nervously fighting with my veil as I waited for gruncle Stan and great uncle Ford to come in the room to walk me down the aisle.

I heard the door open and saw my gruncles with tears in their eyes. Gruncle Stan approached me and enveloped me in a hug. "You look so beautiful, (y/n)..." great uncle Ford pulled me into a hug next. "Are you ready?" I nodded my head and took both of their arms as we walked out.

I heard the piano even before we opened the door. Everyone in Gravity falls was there, as they had been waiting for this day for years. Wendy, my maid of honor, smiled at me, and o could see the tears in Bill's eyes as I walked to him.

As I got to the alter, my gruncles handed me over to Bill, who gave a grateful nod and held my hands. I pressed my forehead to his, and he seemed to relax a little bit. We looked to our officiater, Old Man Mcgucket, and he started to speak.

"Do you, Bill Cipher, take (y/n) Pines as your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, in sickness and health, for better or worse, for richer or poorer, to love and to cherish to death Do you part?" Bill squeezed My hands, his answer immediate. "I do."

"And do you, (y/n) Pines, take Bill Cipher for your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, in sickness and health, for better off worse, for richer or poorer, to love and to cherish to death Do you part?" There was no hesitation as the sweet words fell from my lips. "I do."

Old Man Mcgucket closed the book. "I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride!" I heard cheers erupt around us as our lips collided. We soon separated and went to join our friends and family.

The rest of the day was spent dancing, opening presents, and eating cake. By the time everything was over, I was exhausted, and Bill was too. I felt him grab my waist, and the familiar feeling of being teleported surrounded me. I soon found myself in the bed in our cabin, Bill still clinging right to me.

"Bill, at least let me get out of my dress." I heard Bill groan, then he snapped his fingers and we were both in our pajamas, our wedding attire in the closet. I turned to face him, a tired smile adorning my lips. I pulled him closer, ready to fall asleep.

"I love you, Bill. Good night." I snuggled into Bill's chest as he responded. "I love you too, sleep well love."