(Chp2) Roswaal mansion

Start from the beginning

Subaru:- I know the ceiling.

Ram:- "Rem Rem it seems the guest has woken up."

Rem:- "Big sister it seems he has. "

Subaru woke up and saw Rem

Subaru woke up and saw Rem. She was awake talking and walking. Rem was back to normal. Even thou their relationship has returned to zero, he was fine with it.

Subaru:- "My name is Natsuki Subaru! I am not only broke beyond comprehension but also clueless about what is going on. "

Rem:- "Ram Ram it seems the guest has hit his head."

Ram:- "Rem Rem let's pray for our guests recovery."

Emilia:- "You look fresh Subaru. Hmm. You are Subaru right? "

Subaru:- "Of course I am, Emilia-tan!"(Emilia-tan is cute as ever, though Beako might take the first place from her.)

Rem:- "Emilia-sama we have prepared a bath for guest-sama to freshen up, we would appreciate if you could talk after he freshen ups."

Emilia:- "Ah, yes..of course. Subaru you must be tired after what Beatrice did to you.. Go relax a little."

Subaru was happy to be with Emilia, Beako, Ram and most importantly Rem. However he couldn't let his guard down just yet.

Subaru:- "Who was that child anyways? Was she a child to begin with? Is she a spirit by any chance?"

Ram:- "Rem Rem it seems our guest is into little girls.. Disgusting!"

Rem:- "Ram Ram it seems that way... Sicking!"

Subaru:- "It's not like that! Oh come on."

Emilia:- "Don't trouble Subaru so much you two. Subaru, I hope you won't take their teasing to the heart. About the girl you met, her name is Beatrice. She is a indeed a spirit, a great spirit to be precise."

Subaru:- "Wow, just like Puck ha? "

Emilia:- "I have to return to my tasks. Relax until Roswaal, the master of the mansion get's here. We will have a discussion then. "

Subaru:- "OK.. Wait what! Roswaal? You mean the strongest mage of Lugnica, that Roswaal!"

Ram with a smug was, seemed satisfied with Subaru's reaction reply's to the question.

Ram:- "I see you are quite well informed guest-sama. You are indeed right! This the great Roswaal L. Mathers mansion. "

Subaru expected that reaction thus, reacted as if he was really surprised and honoured. All according to Kekaku!

Subaru was now bathing in the huge bath tube. Thinking over the recent events when he appeared. PRIDE,.

Pride :- "Yo, I forgot to tell you something! You can't return by death anymore. "