Chapter 5- The Kiss

Zoe P.O.V 

        "You can sleep on one end and i can sleep on the other" Hayes said in a tired voice. Ok that sounds like it will work, i said to Hayes. He started to fix the couch so it would be comfortable for the both of us. I'm going to the bathroom real quick before i go to sleep, i said to Hayes. "Ok" Hayes said. *3 minutes later* I walked back into the room and Hayes was watching The Walking Dead, a show about a group of people that is trying to survive the zombie  Apocalypse, they don't call them zobie's they call them walkers. Like i said it was a good show but i don't watch it much cause there is to much gore. Hayes turn something else on you know i hate this stuff, i said to Hayes. "Ok fine" Hayes said. I sit back on the couch with Hayes and he turns on cartoons, good cartoons. Hayes stood up and took his shirt off, he had some really nice abbes if you would ask me. I just kept staring and then snapped out of it. Hayes walked in the kitchen to make popcorn. "You want some Zoe?" Hayes said. once the popcorn was done Hayes put it in a large bowl and walked back to the living room. Aha it smells so good, i said. "I know right", ha yes said. Hayes plopped back on the couch with me and then we started to eat the popcorn. As i was leaning in to get some more popcorn, suddenly Hayes started to kiss me. Hayes!, i said. "I'm so sorry, i just really like you, and i never got the chance to tell you!" Wow i did not know he liked me like that. I like you to Hayes, i said. "really..um..um, do you want to be my girlfriend!?!" Yes Hayes!, i said in joy. After that me and Hayes watched cartoons and cuddled!

    Sorry for the short chapter and i have not been writing because of school. I am going to be up tonight writing the 2 next chapters and it is getting good be be ready for one tomorrow night!!! XOXO-Erin, pls vote!