1.

THIRD POV:
————————————————————

Today was the 1st of September and Y/n was in a compartment with her best friend Elena. She was talking about something, but, Y/n wasn't paying attention to what she was saying. "Hey!" Said Elena, snapping her fingers in front of Y/n's face. "Are you listening to me?" "Uh? Oh, um, sorry, what were you saying?" Asked Y/n, blushing in embarrassment.

"I heard that there will be a new professor this year!" She said, excited."Uh, okay, but, why are you so excited?" Asked Y/n. "Well, imagine he's a hottie?" "Yeah, but, imagine it's an old man aged around 150 years old." Both girls started to laugh, but, were interrupted by the old lady with her trolley.

"Hello girls, do you want something to eat?" "Oh, no thanks ma'am." Replied Y/n, smiling at her. "Alright, do not hesitate if you need something." She smiled back and left. "Okay, imagine it's a hottie, how would you imagine him?" Asked Elena, looking back at her best friend. "Uh, well... probably a Potter or a Malfoy." She replied.

"Ooh, nice choice!" Smirked Elena. "We should put our robes on, don't you think?" Asked Y/n. "Yeah, let's do this." Replied Elena.

***

"Y/n!" Said a girl in the Great Hall. Y/n turned around and recognized her friend, Hannah. "Hi! How are you?" Asked Y/n, while hugging her. "I'm good thanks, let's take a seat, Dumbledore will start his speech." The two girls sat down next to Elena and listened to Dumbledore's speech.

"But, where's the new professor?" Asked Elena. "Maybe he hasn't arrived yet." Replied Y/n. "Yeah, that possible." "Oh, come on food, I'm starving!" Groaned Hannah. "Bon Appetit!" Said Dumbledore. "God, finally!" The girls laughed at her starving friend while they eat at the same time.

***

Y/n's POV:
————————————————————

I've been woken up by Elena who jumped on my bed. "Mhm... what the hell are you doing?" I groaned. "Wake up sleepy head, we have Potions!" "Okay, okay, I'm coming." I sighed.
After taking my shower, brushing my teeth and hair, we went in the Great Hall to take our breakfast before Potions.

"I can't wait to see the new professor!" Said Elena. "Same!" Said Hannah. "Girls, it's just a professor." I said. "Can't we have some fun sometimes?" Asked Elena, sighing. "Well, you do whatever you want to do." I said, standing up. "Okay, let's go to class." Said Hannah.

We arrived in Potions and my jaw drop. Wow... He turned around and looked at me up and down then, in the eyes. "Hello Miss?" "Y/l/n. I'm Y/n y/l/n." I replied, blushing. "Please take a seat, we're about to start." I sat down at my usual seat, that means in the back of the classroom. In class, I wanted to seat alone, it was a better way for me to not being disturbed by my neighbor.

"Hello everyone, I'm Draco Malfoy, your new Potion teacher. I want to establish some rules in my class, first, whoever do not do their homework, I give them a detention, whoever arrived late in my class, I give them a detention. I don't have favorites! If one day, I hear something about me and a student, that will not going well for you, understood?"

"Yes, Professor." We all replied. "Good. Very good. Well let's get started." He smiled. I couldn't stop myself from looking at him. He was so handsome, he was wearing a white shirt, tugged in his black trousers, the first three buttons of his shirt were unbuttoned and he was wearing a pair of black shoes. He has rolled up his sleeves to reveal his veiny and muscled arms.

On his left arm, there was the Dark Mark, since Voldemort was dead, there's nothing to be scared about. I looked up and admired his blond hair neatly combed, he looked so young, then suddenly, he looked up and he caught me staring at him, his blue-grey eyes were hypnotizing. I froze on my seat, he smirked at me and continue what he was doing. I looked down at my paper and continue to write.

It was impossible to concentrate, I felt his eyes on me, I looked up and indeed, he was staring at me. I blushed and he stood up from his seat. "Alright, if you have not finished, finish it for tomorrow. Class dismissed." I was packing my stuff when the Professor Malfoy stood in front of me. "Can I talk to you?" He asked and I gulped.

***

Hello loves, I hope you will like this first chapter :)
Don't forget to vote and comment it will mean a lot to me!
Thank you if you'd stayed until here!
Love y'all ❤️❤️