E L E V E N

"I realized it late but she was the reason of my smile

"I realized it late but she was the reason of my smile."

AUTHOR'S POV:

"He called you old man

"He called you old man." Jimin laugh slapping the table. Taehyung roll his eyes.

"It's not funny." Taehyung said in annoyance, jimin kept laughing.

"Not for you but for us." he lift his hand and give a high five to jungkook who was also present there.

"You don't know how I control myself from twisting his neck."

"Hyung is jelly." jungkook said showing his bunny teeth.

"no I am not." he glare at him.

"stop lying. we all know you are jealous. and why would you not be jealous when you have so sweet and pretty wife." jimin said wiggling his eyebrows.

"ya she is not only cute but also hot and se-

"Jeon jungkook." Taehyung again glare at him making him chuckle.

"Hyung is jelly." jungkook tease him again making him sigh in annoyance.

"Admit that you like her." Jimin smirk.

no he doesn't like her right? but then why did he feel like burning when he saw another man near her.

"No I didn't."

Jimin shake his head at his friends stubbornness.

"Anyways why are you both here?" Taehyung said trying to change the topic.

"We have meeting remember." Jimin said knowing what he was trying to do and he let him be.

TIME SKIP