A feeling of anger arose inside of you and you found yourself digging your nails into the palm of your hands to keep yourself from slapping him right then and there. 

"Why the hell would you do that?" You ask him with a glare. 

He lets out a small chuckle. "I didn't know you would be this pissed. I told you to relax. I always have someone look into new people before they meet the captain."

The feeling of  anger was replaced with the familiar one of confusion, which seemed to be one that you felt the most around Eren. "Who's the captain?" 

Eren doesn't reply as he puts the car into park, and reaches into the back to grab something. Handing it to you, you realize it was a leather jacket similar to the one he had on at the moment. 

"Put that on and make sure you don't loose it." With that, he opened his door and stepped out into the darkness. 

You were quick to follow, putting on the jacket as instructed as you jogged to keep up with Eren who was walking at an abnormally fast pace. 

It took you a second to recognize your surroundings and when you did you immediately remembered it was the same one where you had first seen Eren- or rather his green eyes. 

The two of you walked towards the old warehouse, and just as you were about to enter you grab ahold of Eren's arm forcing him to stop and pay attention to you. 

"First of all stop walking so fast." you heave, completely out of breath. "Second- who that hell is 'the captain'?" 

Eren removes your hand from his arm and grabs ahold of your wrist, giving you a small smile. "Your about to meet him." With that he pulls you into the warehouse which was dimly lit and filled with people who all moved aside as Eren walked past them. 

Your lips part and you let out a small gasp. "Wait what- right now? Is that really a good idea? I mean the captain is probably in charge of this whole thing! I'd make a fool out of myself. And their probably just as tall as you and really scary-"

Your nonsense rambling is cut off as Eren pulls you towards him so that you were now in-front of him, you back flat against his chest. 

His head leans down to your level and his lips lightly brush against the back of your neck. "Relax Y/N." 

You shudder slightly at the contact and gulp down your fear. 

Eren's suddenly wraps his hand around you waist, allowing you a moment to collect yourself before continuing to walk towards the back of the building, where the crow seemed to stay away from.

As you finally reached the area, your eyes curiously examine the small space. A group of about a dozen people were seated on old tattered couched around an old coffee table covered in bumper stickers and papers. 

Eren's removes his arm from your waist and flashes you a sly smirk before walking towards one of the many couches were an attractive girl with short black hair was seated. 

Her face showcased a small scar under her right eye, which watched Eren carefully as he took his seat between her and a soft featured blond boy who was staring at you curiously. 

It only took a few seconds for the group to quiet down and notice you. Now every pair of eyes in the area were focused on you. Some of them talked in hushed voices amongst themselves while others studied you with curious yet gaze. 

It made you slightly uncomfortable being the centre of attention. So much so that you were frozen in place, unable to say anything. 

No one spoke for what seemed to be a millennia, but when someone did it wasn't exactly who you'd expected it to be. "Your sure this is her Jaeger."