𝟎𝟑𝟐. the engagement

Começar do início

"Yeah, especially for you," Chad called out with a grin before losing his smile as Alex turned to him with a stern look on his face.

"Milo," Ben said into the microphone as he grabbed Milo's hand, "This is the exact spot we first met not so long ago, I feel like I've known you my whole life but did I mention, I'm in love with you?"

"Aw," Milo said as Doug started to play his guitar.

Ben

I met this boy that rocked my world like it's never been rocked
And now I'm living just for him and I won't never stop
I never thought that it could happen to a guy like me
But now look at what you've done, you got me down on my knee

Ben got down on one knee as he reached back and handed Carlos the microphone before grabbing a ring box from his pocket causing Milo to gasp in shock and cover his mouth with both hands.

"Milo, it's you and me. It's you and me forever. Will you marry me?" Ben asked Milo as he opened the ring box in his hands. The ring in the box was beautiful gold color with a blue and purple mixed jewel, "Will you be my King?"

"No!" Alex exclaimed but no one paid attention to him.

"Yes!" Milo exclaimed with a smile causing the crowd to cheer. Ben quickly stood up and put the ring on Milo's finger.

"Oh my god..." Milo whispered in awe before kissing Ben.

They pulled away from the kiss and hugged before going over to their friends. Ben ran over to the boys while Milo ran to Mal and Evie.

"Did you know?" Milo asked Mal and Evie.

"Everything," Mal exclaimed with a grin, "You are going to rock that crown." She placed a hand on Milo's cheek.

"Okay, so I've only done about a 1,000 sketches of your wedding suit, and Belle's already planned an engagement party next week," Evie told Milo as Belle and Beast walked over to them with large smiles on their faces.

"Well, it's a really good thing I said yes," Milo jokes with a grin at Ben's parents.

"Hugs. Hi," Beast said with a grin at Milo.

"Hugs. Hi," Milo repeated with a smile as he hugged Beast before pulling back and going over to Belle as Beast went over to Ben, who had walked over to them.

"Oh, my darling, hi," Belle smiled as she hugged Milo.

"I love you, Belle," Milo told Belle with a smile as he stepped back from the hug.

"Aw, I love you," Belle told Milo with a smile as happy tears came to her eyes before Milo turned to hug Fairy Godmother.

"Oh, sweetie," Fairy Godmother gushed as they pulled away from their hug and Ben wrapped an arm around Milo, "I'm so happy for you both."

"Thank you so much, Fairy Godmother," Ben grins before taking a step forward, "I think he liked it," he said in a fake whisper voice.

"Bippity-boppity, you betcha," Fairy Godmother said in a fake whisper.

"All bow down to his royal Majesty," Jay jokingly said as they walked over Milo.

"Oh, yes, his royal blue-ness," Carlos added jokingly as he, Evie, Mal, and Jay mockingly bow.

"Silence, you annoying peasants," Milo said, jokingly as he sarcastically did a royal wave.

"As you wish my liege," Jay jokes as Milo started to walk away.

"Your Crankiness," Carlos added, causing everyone to laugh as Mal hit his back. All of a sudden, someone grabbed Milo's wrist and Milo turned to see Alex.

"Congratulations. You won him fair and square," Alex said, sarcastically, "Oh wait, no you didn't. You spelled Ben to destroy all of Auradon," Milo looked at Alex in shock, "Touching story for the grand kids."

"Okay. Let's do this," Ben called out as Alex and Milo glanced at him before turning to each other.

"Speaking of kids, we have some waiting for us. So... If you'll excuse me," Milo told Alex before walking over to Ben and his friends. The crowd cheered as one of the guards drove up Milo's limo. The Vks got into the limo, Jay on the driver's seat.

"Congratulations, sir Milo," one of the stewards told Milo.

"Thank you," Milo told the steward before getting into the limo with Ben. Once everyone was in the limo, Jay started the limo before driving over to the Isle of the Lost.

 Once everyone was in the limo, Jay started the limo before driving over to the Isle of the Lost

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: :)