Epilogue

"Satori! Come on, we're already late!" you told the red haired male who was laughing like a maniac as he jogged behind you.

"I'm sorry!" he wailed in between laughs, "But the fetus fell down the stairs and it was just so funny!"

You started laughing as well, your grip on Tendou's hand tightening as you arrived at the doors of the gymnasium. You opened them heading straight to the stairs and to the court where your juniors were going to be.

You and Tendou ran up the stairs, and just in time for the first set had just begun. You and Tendou chose seats a little further up so you could see the full court. The match went by quickly, the team in purple winning by a wide margin.

"Let's go congratulate the little ones," you told Tendou, the red head taking the lead this time and heading for the stair well.

When you got down the stairs, you rushed to meet up with the two kids you had went to the high school volley ball game to see. Tendou's grip on your hand tightened as he got closer to seeing the kids, the cold ring that sat on his left hand digging into your skin slightly.

You looked down at the ring that was almost identical to his which also was placed on your ring finger. You smiled at it, thinking back to the day Tendou had proposed for the first time. And since you were still third years in high school, you had to reject it. And then there was the second time, during graduation.

That was just as hectic as the first time. And for the final time, there was the time you were making chocolate with him and he proposed yet again. That time however, you actually said yes.

"Y/n, Satori!" a feminine voice called out, waving you over to the team.

You and Tendou turned towards the familiar voice, seeing a girl with dark hair waving to you with an over-sized Shiratorizawa jacket on. And next to her stood a first year who had a just as familiar mop of hair on his head.

"Buddy!" Tendou exclaimed, launching himself at the high schooler for a hug.

"Shit," Buddy muttered, stumbling over his feet while trying to keep balance, the unexpected weight startling him a bit.

"Woah there. You need to watch your language young man," Tendou scolded.

"Shut up, you're not my dad," Buddy retorted.

"But I'm almost old enough to be your dad," Tendou nodded his head firmly.

"Key word: almost," Buddy emphasized, rolling his eyes while pushing Tendou off of him and straightening up his uniform.

"Ah, yes. The best friends of the century," Chiyo commented, nodding her head with sarcasm clear in her voice. You laughed at her commentary.

"Where's your jacket?" Tendou asked, noticing Buddy was indeed missing his jacket.

"Uh..." Buddy started blushing a bit, averting his gaze from Tendou and to the floor.

You looked at Chiyo with a raised brow, examining the jacket that was way too big on her. Chiyo blushed as well, giving you a cheeky grin to try and mask her slight embarrassment.

"So are the two of you a thing or..." you trailed off, talking to Chiyo in a hushed tone so Tendou wouldn't hear and make a big deal out of it.

"Not yet. He's too much of a chicken to ask me out, so I've planned how I'm going to ask him out later," Chiyo informed you, her tone matching yours.

"Makes sense," you nodded, chuckling when you saw Tendou give Buddy a noogie.

"Well we should probably get going. Our flight leaves in a few hours," you informed, "Congratulations on your win, and make sure to keep on touch with us."

"Yes ma'am," Chiyo saluted, wrapping her arms around you in a hug.

"Bye Tend—" Buddy started to say before remembering something, "Lil red."

"Hell no!" Tendou exclaimed, attempting to punch Buddy in the gut, though the high schooler was able to move out the way in time.

You and Chiyo laughed, pulling away from the hug and looking at each other.

"Man, you've grown up so much," you chuckled. "And you hold so much power."

"Learned from the best," Chiyo shrugged with a smile, "Which would be you and my mom by the way."

You smiled fondly at her, Buddy and Tendou before looking down at the engagement ring on your finger. A warm feeling erupted in your heart while you thought back on the many experiences you had at the daycare.

"To think all of this started with two high school students working at a daycare for college credits."