Oh man holy shit. This is daebak. God just look at his neck bones and veins. This is seriously driving me crazy like hell. I scrolled down more

 I scrolled down more

Hmm it's cute. How can someone be so cute. I scrolled more because I wanna see his pictures. Then I found a another picture but this picture made me gasped. I gasped so wide that my mouth was able to touch the bedsheets. I couldn't believe what I just saw. This picture is oh my fcking God. Damm it.

The picture

I screamed very loudly

Yn: Aaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jimin pov :

I just came out of the bathroom rubbing my hair with the towel. I saw Yn with my phone. I smiled and was about to go to do my morning routine but than Yn scream. She screamed so loudly that I screamed along.

Jimin: Aaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then we both stop screaming and looked at each other. The chaos room suddenly turned into a room like detention room. There was awkward so I break the silence.

Jimin: What did something happen?
Yn: Why did you attacked my heart in that way?
Jimin: Huh?

Then she showed me the picture. I chuckled and said.

Jimin: But baby you already saw my abs...not only abs you saw my whole body including my member so what's the point to shout?
Yn: Oh yeah you're right I already seen your abs....but this hits different.
Jimin: Ah sorry
Yn: Aaaaaaa wae wae wae!!!!
Jimin : Sawryy.

She made a cute pout which made me chuckle. And she said while pouting.

Yn: From next time don't make me like I will have a heart attack *pout*
Jimin: Aww I am sorry my baby mochi.
Yn: Now I gotta go and take a shower.
Jimin: Yeah.

She take a towel and went to bathroom. I did my morning routine and was about to go downstairs but my phone vibrated. I quickly see it and some messages came. I see the id and it was from Hobi hyung. I see the messages and reacted to it.