12. Welcome Aboard

Sara Woodwords

"Where are we headed to?" I asked as Darius started driving.

"It's a surprise."

"Cliché." I said rolling my eyes.

"You're gonna love it. Believe me." He said, keeping a hand on my thigh. His hand left tingles on my skin when he retreated it. I frowned at the loss of contact and heat. I took his hand and kept it on it's previous place.

He looked at me with a smirk and a cocked eyebrow.

He looked ahead, concentrating on the road as I turned towards the window, starring at the busy streets of Budapest.

Darius suddenly started moving his hand up my thigh and now it was dangerously close to my area. I cursed myself for wearing a dress which ended up to my upper thigh.

I turned towards him but he was looking ahead.

🖤⚠️

He started drawing invisible circle patterns on my inner thigh, giving me endless butterflies in my stomach.

He continued his sweet torture on my inner thigh for a good minute after which he slowly stroke me down there.

"I love what you're wearing." He said, giving my couple more strokes on my core.

"Obviously." I said as I grabbed his hand.

He moved my panties to the side and his finger touched my bare sex now.

"Darius, stop!" I warned him. I tightened my grip on his hand and he finally withdrew his hand.

"Okay, diletto. I can wait for you."

🖤⚠️

He shortly stopped the car and I stepped out to see a beautiful white yacht parked on the port.

Darius held my hand in his and lead me to it.

"Wow." I said as I stepped on it after he did.

"Welcome aboard." He said and we walked further in. He gave me a tour of the yacht. It was a Azimut 50.

"You own this?" I asked.

"I bought it this afternoon."

Mr. Richie Rich.

I though in my mind and mentally chuckled.

The center was a big living room with interiors of off white colour. The corner in front of us was the exterior of the yacht which had a table-for-two already set.

"It's beautiful." I complimented and he nodded.

"You hungry?" He asked and I nodded.

"Famished."

We went to the table and shortly two people served the food. The yacht started sailing and we commenced our dinner.

The food contained Italian and Mexican dishes. It was all so tasty and my taste buds thanked me for this treat. We wrapped up our dinner in the next 30 minutes.

"Would you like to check out the night-time sea view?" Darius asked as the helpers started cleaning up the table. He extended his hand for me to take.

"Why not." I said and put my hand in his.

We walked to the outer area of the yacht. The moon light shone with a magical glow. It's reflection on the water painted a beautiful picture in my head. I gripped the railing of the boat and closed my eyes, feeling the mild breeze play with my hair. My cheeks started hurting from the smile which formed on my lips.