- 9

Leilani.

I walked around my room and settled on a high-waisted black skirt, a white wife beater, and black heels. I curled my hair and let it flow down to my waist.

"Damn, girl. Gettin' all sugar'd up for my brother. Oooh, get you some." Angel said and smacked my ass. "And ya got cakes."

I laughed and shoved her away. "Girrrrlaaa. You need to stop. Ain't nobody sugar'd up for you brother." I rolled my eyes and walked passed her.

"You say you live here alone? Where ya moms and pops at?" She followed behind me.

"My mama is elsewhere minding hers and my daddy is always around. Just not right now. I visited him at work though." I said.

"Your moms is elsewhere huh?" She quirked an eyebrow.

"That's what I said, isn't it?" I shrugged.

She kept her mouth shut,which I thank God she did, cause I was gonna do some damage.

I sat on the couch and heard commotion going on behind the closed front door.

"Knock."

"No, Nigga. You fucking knock."

Cairo's voice.

"You little pussy. Just fucking knock!"

A knock was made from the door. A soft one.

"Nah. That was a bitch knock. You gotta knock like this."

Silence.

A big ass bang sounded through the quiet room. The pictures around the door shook and I got up, clearly a-fucking-nnoyed.

I swung open the door seeing Keenan banging his foot against the screen door. "Stop banging on my goddamn door before I break my foot off in your ass. Get your stupid ass in here." I grabbed him by his shirt and tugged him into the house. "Hell, Cairo." I chirped while smiling

"Ahh! Yo let go!" Keenan yelled and I pinched onto his ear. "Shit! I'm sorry. Please! Let go!" He whined like a little bitch.

"Crybaby ass." I let him go and pushed him onto the couch.

"C, get ya girl." Keenan sat up and rubbed his ear frowning.

"She not my girl." Cairo smirked and wrapped an arm around my waist. "Ready to go?"

"Mhm." I removed his arm from around me and walked out the house. "Angel don't let Keenan eat up my shit and don't go in my room!" I yelled out as Cairo directed me towards his truck.

"Nah. Ma, we taking this." He uncovered something, well a motorcycle.

"You got me fucked up. I'm not getting on that!" I squeaked.

"You're getting on it. Now hop on." He threw a helmet to me.

I stepped to the side and watched it fall to the ground. "Nah, you good"

He growled and harshly snatched me up while grabbing the helmet. "Put this shit on!" He smashed it onto my head.

Did you have to be so rough, bitch? Well, excuuuuuseeeee me!

"Okay." I slowly said and fixed the helmet.

"Good girl." He smirked

Ole bipolar punk ass.

I grumbled watching him take down the motorcycle.

"Hop on, baby girl."

He swung his leg over and got situated on the bike. He looked at me and nodded his head signalling me to come over.

I shook my head. "Yeah, I lied. I don't wanna go on that thing! We gonna crash and die. Oh lord. Nope. I'm good. I wanna live."

"If you don't get yo ass on this fuckin' bike, I swear we gonna have some big ass problems. Now hurry the fuck up and don't even think about saying shit." He growled out.

Alright Nigga. You gonna stop telling me what to do.

I quickly got onto the bike and before I held onto him the little bitch sped the fuck off. Like goddamn, chillll.

He chuckled as I yelped. I grabbed his dick and squeezed earning a painful groan. "Shut the fuck up!" I yelled over the massive amount of wind. "I'm gonna beat your ass when I get off this bike! You fucking up my hair! I spent 2 hours on this shit!" I yelled. "You stupid so-" I choked before I finish.

I know my nasty ass ain't just swallow a bug. "-_-"

-

A/n . That ass swallowed a bug. It don't feel good. Trust me. My dad took me on a ride on his motorcycle. Worst day, I almost died. ( v.v) "how about you come choke on something else." ~ (; I just might do that. Text me the address. x'"D (I think this chapter is short :/ Oh, well fuck you guys. :'3 I still updated. Hsgajaha. ._.) * Steizy. [ Cairo's P.O.V will be up for the next 2 chapters (10-11, encase you guys couldn't count :D)]