"oi, stop it, honey. you're making him embarrassed." said his dad. 

with great difficulty, soojin managed to contain her laugh. "pft."

"shut up."

"okay, okay. i'm calm. so you're going to dress up as a maid because your class is doing a maid cafe for the cultural festival."

"...yes."

"were they short on girls or something?"

"not really. but, most of the customers are girls and apparently like to see 'cute' guys cross-dressing. and by majority vote, i got picked." said soobin.

his mother's face turned to one of concern. "but you're fine with it, right? if you're uncomfortable, tell them okay?"

soobin smiled. "no, i'm fine with it but it's like a very cliche BL situation, don't you think? i just feel like it's a waste of opportunity. like who am i going to seduce by wearing a maid outfit."

"it's a pity you're straight." said his mother, putting emphasis on the last word.

"here the both of you go again. stop talking about BL all the time." said his dad, tired of hearing them.

soobin and soojin looked at each other and burst out laughing.

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yerin stormed into the class, annoyed. the sound of her shoes could be shown throughout the corridor.

anyone could figure out that she is pissed.

slamming the books on the table, she said. "gosh, i'm so annoyed."

"what happened?" asked one of the students who sat in the first row.

"that stupid snake class." said yerin.

"sorry?"

"THE OTHER SECTION! they're trying to sabotage us."

jihoon frowned. "what do you mean, class prez?"

"so, we submitted our idea proposal before theirs and it got accepted and when i was submitting it, the other section's class rep was right behind me. and guess what? they didn't submit their proposal and submitted it a day after. and guess, what they're doing?"

"...what?"

"AN IKEMEN CAFE!" (a/n:- ikemen roughly translates to hot or handsome guys)

a bunch of protests could be heard from the class, everyone was clearly pissed at the fact that the other class did something so similiar to theirs.

"wait a minute...when you say other section....doesn't that mean they have THE FOUR?" said felix.

"exactly! now, it's obvious that most of the customers will go there. because most of customers are girls and most of these girls prefer hot guys in casual wear than girls dressed up in maid costumes. " said yerin, obviously upset.

"then, we won't be able to make any profit."

"exactly. gosh, this is stressing me out. they were initially going to do a horror house but changed it. those two-faced pigs."

"well, we do one have one surprise element. do you think they know about soobin cross-dressing?"

yerin's eyes lit up. "no. oh my god, they don't."

soobin looked around. everyone was looking at him, with expectations.

"you can't be sure if i'll look good in a maid outfit." said soobin.

"oh you'll look amazing. but i think i'm going to add some additions to your costume."

"...sure? also can i suggest something?" asked soobin.

"yeah, sure. go on."

"sure, the other class has The Four but it's not like our class is short on good-looking people, right? we have jihoon and felix. maybe we could place them in front of the door to welcome people."

"amazing idea. why didn't i think of this? felix and jihoon, are you fine with that?"

the both of them looked at each other and said, "sure."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"i heard the other class is doing a maid cafe. is that why our class changed from horror house to ikemen cafe?" asked kai, settling down between his friends.

"yeah. apparently. they said 'we' are the class's greatest weapon." said beomgyu, digging into his sandwich.

"so, they changed the entire plan only because we were there in the class?" said yeonjun.

"yeah." said kai.

"but like, the other class is doing a maid cafe. what if soobin dresses up as a maid?" said taehyun.

"no. that won't happen. it's only the girls who are dressing up. the class rep saw it in their proposal."

yeonjun sighed. "what a bummer."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and that was today's update. :__)

keep reading, commenting and voting

love,

pixiedust :)