1

Pt 1
"JUNG Y/N GET OUT OF MY CLASSROOM NOW" jungkook the professor yelled across your face. You just rolled your eyes and walked out of the classroom. "STOP LOOKING AT HER UNLESS YOU ALL WANT TO GO WITH HER!" jungkook yelled to his student, they flinched and immediately started listening to him as he teach the class. [Few minutes back], your first subject is chemistry which you hate the most because there is two reasons for it. First, you're so weak in chemistry that you get grade D second, you hate your professor jeon jungkook because he always yelled at you and forced you to write on the board, he is really the rudest professor you can say, he is rude to you very much. All the girls even some professors drooling over him, you won't lie he is hot and handsome but you just hate his arrogant behavior.

As you were waiting him to come to the classroom, you decided to spend some time to kill the boring feeling, you went to your best friend area, "ava I am bored let's chat!" you said as you hold her hand, "y/n better go back to your seat or else professor jeon is going to yell at you!" ava said you just rolled your eyes "who cares about him? He is so annoying he thinks he is the king! I just hate him! Wish he could transfer school " you said, ava's eyes widened she try to stop you from talking about him but it's was too late, professor jeon heard everything what you said about him." So I need to transfer school? Is it jung y/n? "jungkook asked, you gasped and got up from the sit," Come tell me now I am right in front of you "jungkook said as he cross his arm on his chest.

You just sigh," yes you have to transfer school! You're so rude! I hate you so much! "you said to him, the whole class was looking so shock at your behavior, jungkook bite his inner cheek," really so I am rude? What about you? You fail your exam which is so important!! You are talking about me? When you can't even study for your exams! Jung y/n!" jungkook said coldy, now some of your classmates giggled which caused you to be mad "WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE YOU OWN THIS COLLEGE AH?" you yelled, this make jungkook lose his patience, "jung y/n keep your mouth shut before I do something" jungkook said as he rub his temper. You didn't shut your mouth, "WHY MUST I LISTEN TO YOU? YOU DON'T OWN ME! PROFESSOR JEON!" you said

That's it professor jeon lose his patience "get out!" jungkook said "why must I ah?" you asked "get out don't make me yell!" jungkook said "no I won't get out!!" you said "JUNG Y/N GET OUT OF MY CLASSROOM NOW!" jungkook yelled across your face making whole classroom pin down silence. That's why you were standing outside of your classroom. You were so mad at him, [skip time to break] every one packed their bags and left the classroom," I will wait for you at the canteen" ava said "okay" you said and she left. "Jung y/n come with me to my office now!" jungkook said coldy, you sigh and followed him to his office room.

To be continued