Chapter four

Yh do you want nothing

Yh i would like a black coffee please

Ok

Yh thanks

After Ryan ask me what I want and i tell him he ordered and we say thank and drink our coffee in the car when we were finish it was 7:20 so we decide to head to school we talk laugh and sing songs. We reach at school and head to my lock and Ryan head to his jus across from mine so it didn't bother me and we head to our classes.

Skipto the end of school

Hey bueatiful

Hey cuttie

I am going to put my things down and go put on my clothes I pick out from dismorning ok.

Yh you ready

Yh

We drove for about 20 mins before we reach to my house i invite him in and he come and made him self at home. I went up stairs and put my things down and put on a black dress that was above my knees and a black converse.

Hey you ready

Yh bueatiful

Then let's go

Yh

20 mins later they are at the party and started drinking then a group of guys came up to us and started to talk to Ryan.

Who is this miss cuttie here, a tall boy ask with brown hair and chocolate color eyes.

Hi my name is Angelica

Wow what a nice name for such a bueaty, the other 2 said.

Thank

Hi my name is Samuel, the one with the chocolate color eyes said.

Hi my name is Michael, the one with blue eyes and black hair said.

Hi ma name is Dj, the one with smoke eyes and dirty blonde hair.

Nice to meet you guys.

Us too

So what are you guys doing in Italy.

Oh we come here to study.

Ok so Ryan here will give you my number if you want it or jus let him add you to our group chat.

Ok he will send us

Cool

So which college are you guys studying.

Ahh I think it call crown lake something like that.

Wait do you mean Crownlake College. Me and Ryan go to that school.

Really

Yeah we go to the same school with another bueaty.

Who would that bueaty be

You'll see

Bye I have to go see you at school monday( don't remember it it tomorrow or monday)

Ok you want me to drop you off of your house Ryan ask

Yh that would be great