"CAUSE I CAN'T FUCKING STAND YO ASS WHAT DON'T YOU GET" I yelled at him "AYE WATCH YOUR TONE" he yelled pointing at me.

I scoffed and stepped up to him "Or what ?"

Onika pov:

"Man why the fuck she not answering" I mumbled to myself dialing beys number again. I been trying to talk to her ass for like thirty minutes and she not answering.

"Maraj move along" a guard said "But my person hasn't answered yet" I said. "I don't care, Move along !" he said walking closer to me.

I groaned and threw the phone into the wall "That's a shot" he said. "You can fucking die" I gritted then walked pass him "And that's another one !" I heard him call out but I ignored it going to my block. 

"Hey, you ok ?" Janae asked standing in front of my block. "I'm fine" I mumbled sitting down on the bed. "You look....like me" she said coming to sit next to me. "So angry ?"

"Yea extra angry" she said chuckling after. "What's wrong ?" she asked "nothing" I mumbled looking at my fingers. "Well whatever nothing is it got you bothered" she said.

"I just couldn't get a answer on the phone.. that's all" I said shrugging. "Well who was you trying to call ?" she asked and I looked up at her.

"Bey" I mumbled. "Oh.." she said and I could've sworn I saw a hurt look on her face before she stood up. "Wait where are you going ?" I asked.

"I umm- I have to go check on susaine she been tripping out since vee left you know" she said then quickly walked away. I sighed putting my face into my hands. I can't deal with this shit.

Beyonce pov:

"Bitch" I gritted kicking clifford in the nose. "FUCK" he yelled out holding his now bleeding nose. "Hit me again bitch i'll fucking kill you" I said putting my foot on his throat.

"Ok, ok i'm sorry" he said with wide eyes. I put more pressure on his throat and he gasped "B-Bey baby I-I can't breathe" he struggled out.

"I'm not your fucking baby" I gritted at him harshly.  "O-Ok" he said trying to move my foot. "Ugly light skinned bitch" I said then kicked him in his face again knocking him out.

Fighting has become something normal now. And he get his ass beat everytime. I'm so sick of this stupid ass shit.

"Come on mommy baby" I smiled letting doggy out of the cage. He's so big now. He jumped on me and started licking my face making me giggle. "I missed you doggy" I said scratching behind his ear.

"Come on" I said standing up walking over to my phone stepping on clifford on the way then watching doggy do the same. "Good boy" I smiled rubbing his head.

I picked up my phone and seen I had three missed calls from 'No Caller ID'. Fuck. I checked then time and it was our scheduled time. "Fucking bitch" I gritted then kicked clifford in the face again.

"Ugh can't fucking stand him" I said rolling my eyes. "Maybe she'll call back" I mumbled hopefully. 

"It's gonna be me getting cussed out this time" I chuckled shaking my head. I miss her ass I wish I could call back. "Oh shit tomorrow's mothers day" I said looking at the date. "Eh, I ain't gotta mom" I said shrugging.

"Come on doggy" I said smiling walking towards the door. "Let's go on a walk" I said walking out the door with him following. I closed the door and we started our journey down the street.

Onika pov:

I ran around the field catching up with alex and her little blonde haired girlfriend. "Hey massa" I said smiling and she chuckled. "Why aren't you in my kitchen ?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.