𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒐𝒏𝒆

Start from the beginning

"Okay."

❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂
𝟐:𝟑𝟎𝒑𝒎

"I hate you." She mumbled and I laughed.

"It's not that bad."

"You got your name on my nails on MY birthday." She mugged me and I kept on laughing at her.

"You'll be ight." I opened the door for then went to the other side of the car. "Going to your first present."

"OOO what is it?" She said getting over her nails.

"Why would I tell you." I laughed and she rolled her neck at me,

"It's MY birthday."

"And? It's MY present to give YOU." I laughed as we pulled up to my mom's friend's house.

"Hey, Malachi it's been a while." Mr. Jenkins said.

"Hey, Mr. Jenkins," I said as Asia stood beside me.

"And you must be Asia?"

"Who's Asia?" She said looking at me. "Nah I'm just playing that's me." She said shaking his hand.

"Had me scared for a minute." Mr. Jenkins laughed showing us to his backyard where he had tons of puppies. "Okay you can pick 3?" He questioned looking at me.

I nodded and Asia squealed running to the pen looking at them. He opened the pen and she went in. She played with them and after a while, she came out. She grabbed three and I dapped him up as we left.

"They're so cute Malachi." She cooed as I drove back to my aunt's house.

"Choose which one you want before Vani goes crazy," I said as we pulled up.

"I want the brown one." She smiled.

"Ight," I said grabbing them all going into my aunt's house dropping them off.

"The brown one is your mother's so y'all pick which one you want." I walked out and we went back to the house.

"You'll get your other presents later," I said as we got in the shower.

"You know I appreciate you a lot." She looked up at me and I laughed.

"A lot a lot?"

"A lot a lot." She smiled. I leaned down kissing her. I wrapped my arms around her waist slowly rubbed her butt. She wrapped her arms around my neck. I picked her up and pressed her against the wall. I had got so caught up forgetting our reservations were at 6:00. I leaned away and she whined.

"Our reservations are at 6 we gotta go," I said and she groaned. We finished in the shower and got dressed. We got in the car driving to the restaurant. We went in and I told them the name on the reservation. We sat down and looked at the menu.

"You know something I wanted to do but we had kids? Not that they're a problem I want to focus on them." Asia asked and I nodded for her to continue. "I wanted to go to medical school to be a registered nurse."

"Go, you can do it, you have me, Nani, Aunt Michelle. Even Niya and Brae are old enough to watch them." I said and she shook her head.

"Nah I want to spend time with them while they're young." She smiled and I nodded understanding her point. We continued to eat and talk. We made it home and she smiled as I led her to the office showing her alll the other presents. We went upstairs and laid down.

❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂
𝟏𝟎:𝟑𝟎𝒑𝒎

"Should I tell my mom to bring them now?" I asked and she nodded.

I called my mom telling her to bring the kids. She said okay and she was on our way. We got up and cleaned up the room straightening everything up. My mom knocked on the door and the kids walked in. Vani, Von, and Jakiya, the daughter of the girl who interrupted the kids' birthday party a year ago. Denice and Darius adopted her so she lives with them.

"Hi, Jakiya," I said as she walked in.

"No," She mugged me hugging Asia.

"She act like Denice, God help us all," I mumbled.

"Ight bye cause I'm tired." My mom said yawning and we laughed.

"Don't go to Mr. Jenkin's house either." I rolled my eyes and she laughed.

"I sure will and play with his puppies."

"Bye, momma." I gave her a kiss and she left. Asia took the kids to take a shower while I played the game. They came in our room getting ready to watch a movie. The movie started but someone was banging on our door. "I got it." I got up and opened the door and three policemen stood at the door. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Asia and the kids standing at the stairs watching.

"Malachi Jones you're under arrest for first-degree murder. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided to you if you wish." The police officer said and I sighed turning around as they handcuffed me. Ain't no point in fighting it, I knew this day would come.

 Ain't no point in fighting it, I knew this day would come

𝑨𝒔𝒊𝒂 𝑹𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒆 𝑱𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔
𝟏𝟏:𝟎𝟎𝒑𝒎

Tears fell as I watched them handcuff him.

"DADDY," Von yelled running to him. I saw the police officer put his hand on his gun.

"Pull that gun out on my son and I'll be in handcuffs next," I said sternly and they walked him out to the car.

"I love y'all okay?" He said as he walked away. I nodded and the kids yelled back 'i love you too'. We knew this day would come but we were hoping it would never happen.

-𝙂𝙐𝘾𝘾𝙄 🤠 (one chapter leftttt, now I can't do Asia and Malachi with kids so... this been the plan since day one 😏, so y'all want the younger family members or their kids in hs)