【Chapter 10】

Começar do início

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ---- •°*"˜.•°*"˜

Looking out the window the sun was already going down leaving it a light shade of orange and red. Smiling to myself I got up from the sleeping Bunny-Kun and walked over towards Tamaki-sempai who was eating ramen with a gloomy expression. 

"I can't take this anymore." I heard him mumble to himself in between eating as I stifled a laugh and sat down next to him, pulling his head down onto my shoulder. "Hey, Boss! Why don't you stop eating that commoner's ramen and come over here to help us with the party planning." Hikaru protested as he kept on glaring at Tamaki-sempai's head who was currently laying on my shoulder. 

"Does it really bother you that Princess Kasuga has taken a liking to Haruhi?" Kaoru questioned him while sipping on the lemonade that I made, one of my guests asked for it. "He shouldn't be surprised. She's had the illness for a while now, hasn't she?" Kyoya-sempai commented as he continued to type away on his computer. 

"I don't care about that! It's just that Haruhi is stealing everything away from me! First, she stole (Y/n), and the princess I don't care about, but I think that you get the idea that Haruhi is stealing everything away from me!" Tamaki-sempai exclaimed as he continued to eat his ramen. I smiled down at him and pet his head. "There, there, I don't think that anyone has stolen me away from you, Tamaki-sempai. I don't really recall you ever having me in the first place." I smirked down at him as he shivered. 

"What illness?" Turning my head around I saw Haruhi looked over towards me but quickly looked away and towards Kyoya-sempai. "She's got the host-hopping disease." Kaoru answered her with a disinterested expression while he appeared by Kyoya-sempai's back. "AKA the never-the-same-boy-twice disease." Hikaru continued as he appeared from behind Kaoru. 

"Except for (Y/n)." Kyoya-sempai commented as he pushed his glasses with a frown on his face. I snickered, "Yep, when that girl first met me it was nothing but blushing, but I think I am a good reader when it comes to people." I said and played with Tamaki-sempai's hair who shared me some 'commoner's ramen'.

"When we get guests they usually stay with the host that they were with the first time, but you see that Princess Kasuga is a special case. Princess Kasuga likes to hop between different hosts regularly." I described to her what it meant as I picked up Tamaki-sempai and carefully dragged him over to the table where everyone was at. 

"That's right! Cause' before she chose you she was with Tama-chan!" Bunny-Kun explained some more as he fed me a piece of strawberry cake. "Oh, so he's upset because I took her from him." Haruhi speculated. Tamaki-sempai quickly got up from my lap and towards Haruhi with an accusing finger. 

"That's not it! It's because you already stole (Y/n) away from me-- even though she/he thinks that she/he was not mine in the beginning-- and now you're already stealing my guest! How much torture must you give me!" Tamaki-sempai exclaimed as he dramatically fell again on my lap.

"Oh, (Y/n)! Look what state Haruhi left me in! Avenge me!" Tamaki-sempai exclaimed as he rested his palm on his forehead. I deadpanned at him and shoved him away from my lap and onto the floor. "Club hours are over so don't even think that I would play along." I stated and crossed my arms. 

Getting up from where he was he ran to somewhere and come back with his trunk that holds everything that he wants no one to see. Which is nothing but pictures of me, I don't know, ask him.