best friend power

Taichi pov:
It's hard seeing your best friend crushing helplessly over a rival.

He doesn't let me help which sucks. But I'll find a way trust me 😙

Shirabu POV:
"Taichi leave me alone." I said coldly. Couldn't he just leave me be?
"Nopeeee" Taichi said dragging on the E. "Not till you confesseSSS" he said smugly.

"I'll confess when you get the balls to rusty hair. And stop wiggling your eyebrows you look like Yamagata."
"Yamagata? He's hot" he replied in a sing song voice. I just rolled my eyes, as we walked up to the entrance of the gym.

Tendou POV:
Something was up and I knew it. I sensed ~SeXuAl~ Tension and ran out of the supply closet. Turns out it was just Yamagata and taichi talking. siGH. but something is wrong with SemiSemi and I'm gonna figure it out!

Goshiki pov:
I was talking to Ushijima and while shirabu was practicing his sets when we heard a ear splitting shriek.

Everyone had already turned around and were looking at shirabu.
I took a closer Look and saw his hand was bleeding and swollen like it had been hit by a bunch of rocks.

No one's POV
"Someone filled this ball with f-cking rocks!" Shirabu says clutching on his fingers.

A while had past and someone had indeed filled the ball with rocks.
Someone had to take shirabu to the nurse and who was that person

Semi flipping Eita