Chapter 3 - Going Out

Parisas POV:

Its the day after Betsy moved in and we all decided to go out together. We went to Nandos (no surprise there) and ordered our food. "So whats like living with two girls?" Betsy asked Charlie, he laughed, "you only moved in yesterday!" I giggled and pushed him, "its Betsy Chuggs!"

"Oi!" Betsy yelled, we burst out laughing. After a while, I needed the loo so got up and went.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I was leaving the toilet when I whacked into someone, they grabbed my arm and hauled me up. "Im so sorry! I didn't see you!" A boy with Brown hair, with a blonde strip in it said. He had some stubble dotted on his face and a cute smile, his Brown eyes sparkling. "Its OK. Just watch it in the future." I laughed. "Will do." I started to walk off when he grabbed my arm, again, "I never caught your name."

"Parsia."

"Thats a beautiful name."

"Thanks."

"Im Casey." I smiled and he walked away, I walked back to the others and sat down. I took a sip of my drink and Betsy said, "got a admirer hey." I spat out my drink, "no!" She chuckled, "a crush maybe?" I put my drink down and replied, "no! He nearly knocked me over and we had a small conversation! He's more your type anyway."

"Whats that supposed to mean?" She giggled, "ah you know." I said gently punching her arm.