Chapter 2 - Moving In

Betsys POV:

I am so excited to move in with Parisa and Charlie! And when Mikey moves in the whole gang will be living together! I had just finished packing and went downstairs to see my parents before I left. "Hi." I said casually walking in, "morning." My mum replied. I sat on the sofa and started to talk to my parents.

-----------------------------------------------------

It was now time to go to Parisa's and Charlie's, I couldn't wait. My parents drove me there and we finally arrived. I ran up to the door leaving my parents to get my stuff and knocked on the door. It opened and Parsia stood there a huge smile on her face, "BETSY!"

"PARISA!" We said really excitedly, she pulled me into a hug and Charlie soon came up beside her. "Betsy your here!" He exclaimed hugging me, "Charlie!" I said back still super stoked. My dad came up and dropped my stuff at my feet, closely followed by my mum. "Take care of her and have fun. And dont get yourselves into any trouble." My mum said, giving me a tight hug. "We will." I replied. "We'll visit you sometimes. And have as much fun as possible. Be a little mischievous though, stay young." My dad smiled whispering the part about being a little mischievous. Once we talked and said goodbye Charlie and Parsia dragged my stuff inside. "Welcome to your new home." Charlie laughed, "would you like a tour?" I giggled and said, "I wouldn't mind one." Parisa put her arm over my shoulder and said, "well follow me then and you will know where everything is!" We all laughed and Charlie went to get us some food and drinks. "Oh, your sharing a room with me as this is only a two bedroom place." Parisa said smirking at me. I rolled my eyes and laughed, "well we can fun then my partner in crime." She giggled and went, "oh fun aye? I can do fun." She wiggled her eyebrows and I hit her, "your so dirty." We burst out laughing as Charlie came back in looking very confused.