Chapter 4: Get over him.

Start from the beginning

The timer on Killua's phone went off, signaling that time was up. "Times up. Drop whatever the hell your doing and gather on the couch with your phone on the song." Killua said. They would normally record the song on their phone so they could quickly have the song ready instead of waiting for it to load onto a CD for one time use.

"Who's first?" Kurapika asks, when everyone is at their respected perch. "I'll go first I guess.." Knuckle answers. He un-pauses the video saved on his phone and turns the volume all the way up so everyone can hear it.

Other friends (Male version, sung by: Caleb Hyles)

That's right I heard the story, over and over again. 

Gee, it's swell to finally meet her other friends.. 

That's right I heard the story! Don't really like how it ends!!

Whenever Knuckles song was over the other 3 clapped and smiled at him. Knuckle was always the one to have the most trouble with this but it looked like he was finally getting it based off of the song they just heard.

"I'll go next! I'm actually really proud of this.." Ikalgo said when they were done cheering Knuckle. Ikalgo got up off the couch and started up the video, beat starting immediately..

I'd rather be me (Sung by: Barrett Wilbert Weed, in mean girls)

So your best friend screwed you over? Acting nice when she not nice??

Well I have some advice! Cus it's happened to me, Twice!

Here's my secret strategy it always works because the world doesn't end.

It just feels like it does!

Everyone was a bit shocked by Ikalgo because it was actually good for once, which eventually lead to laughing. "What are yall laughing about!! That one was good!" Ikalgo fake cried. "That's the exact reason why!" Kurapika answered breathing heavily for air. "Ikalgo pouted. "Why don't you go next then?" He shot, "Gladly" Kurapika got up and grabbed his phone from the small coffee table

Say my name (Sung by: Alex Brightman, Sophia Anne Caruso, Kerry Butler, Rob McClure, in beetle juice.)

You could use a buddy! Don't you want a pal? 

'yEs i dO, YeS I dO' 

Girl the way I see it, your daddy should be leaving and you should stick around.

And kill him. "What?"-Nothing.

Laughter sounded through the room again. "What is it now!" Kurapika asked while standing on his high horse. "Sorry, it's- Pfft- hard to think of you-" More giggling "-Singing something like- like well- that!" Ikalgo laughed. "Oh whatever, Killua, I believe it's your turn" Kurapika pouted and returned to his seat, "Yeah, sure whatever.." Killua got up and grabbed his phone.

Boys will be bugs (Sung by: Cavetown)

(You can skip, cus its the full song)

I'm a dumb teen boy
I eat sticks and rocks and mud
I don't care about the government
And I really need a hug
I feel stupid (stupid)
Ugly (ugly)
Pretend it doesn't bother me
I'm not very strong but
I'll fuck you up if you're mean to bugs

It's getting cold down here underneath the weather
I skipped class to sit with you
I really like your spotty sweater
If ladybugs are girls
How do you make kids together?
What's it like in a female world
I bet it's just so much better

I just turned fourteen
And I think this year I'm gonna be mean

Don't mess with me I'm a big boy now and I'm very scary
I punch my walls, stay out at night, and I do karate
Don't message me cause I won't reply, I wanna make you cry
Ain't that how it's supposed to be? Though it isn't me,
Boys will be bugs right?

I'm a dumb teen boy
All I wanna do is quit
My mum told me that she's worried
And I couldn't give a shit
I have friends who understand me
Their names are spider, beetle, bee
They don't say much but
They have always listened to me

The other boys at school
Think it's cool to hate your parents
But they're lying all the time
The bugs advised that I should let 'em
And if you wanna cry
Make sure that they never see it
Or even better yet
Block it out and never feel it

I just turned fourteen
And I think I know everything

Don't mess with me I'm a big boy now and I'm very scary
I punch my walls, stay out at night, and I do karate
Don't message me 'cause I won't reply, I wanna make you cry
Ain't that how it's supposed to be? Though it isn't me
Boys will be bugs right?

Just turned fourteen
And I think this year I'm gonna be mean
(Just turned fourteen and I think I know everything)
Just turned fourteen
And I think this year I'm gonna be mean
(Just turned fourteen and I think the world revolves around me)

Don't mess with me I'm a big boy now and I'm very scary
I punch my walls, stay out at night, and I do karate
Don't message me cause I won't reply, I wanna make you cry
Ain't that how it's supposed to be? Though it isn't me
Boys will be bugs right?

Don't mess with me I'm a big boy now and I'm very scary
I punch my walls, stay out at night, and I do karate
Don't message me cause I won't reply, I wanna make you cry
Ain't that how it's supposed to be? Though it isn't me
Boys will be bugs right?

Don't mess with me I'm a big boy now and I'm very scary
I punch my walls, stay out at night, and I do karate
Don't message me cause I won't reply, I wanna make you cry
Ain't that how it's supposed to be? Though it isn't me
Boys will be bugs right?

When Killua was done everyone clapped again, "Well, I guess we all know what's on your mind" Kurapika said while getting up and hugging Killua. "Yeah, yeah, whatever... Well, who's the winner?" Killua asked while hugging back and holding in his emotions.

Knuckle grabs a hat and everyone puts their votes in. When everyone's done Kurapika takes the hat and makes out the counts. "First place, Killua. 2nd, Me. 3rd, Knuckle. And last, but certainly least, Ikalgo." Kurapika laughed as Ikalgo punched his shoulder. "Very funny har har har, now before we do the whole maid thing, can we do the Hunters Exam?" Ikalgo asks.

"Sure, yall are gonna need all the fun you can get before I get full control of your lives for the next 2 weeks" Killua says chuckling about what he could make them do. "Whatever, ya damn sadist.." Knuckle replies, "Watch it." Killua threatens.

Killua grabbed his computer and everyone sat close to him at the small desk so they can all take it together. The hardest thing about the test was the fact that most of the questions aren't multiple choice..

1.) Why did Ikalgo join the band?

"Well shit man.." Knuckle said dumbfounded. "Oh come on, that's easy, because I was Killua's bestfriend and was with him all the way!" Ikalgo answered with ease. "Ok then, next one.. Question 2... When did Hunters release their song 'Don't lose your head'?" Kurapika read.

"Damn, that's a throwback ain't it? Anyways, 2043 July 3rd.  exactly 2 years ago." Killua answered. "I guess this isn't as hard as most people say it is.." Kurapika suggests, "Well, then again, we are the band itself" Ikalgo remarks. "Fair" Killua agrees. 

"Question 3.. Who was Knuckles bestfriend in high school?" Ikalgo looks, "That's a bit personal.. but, it was Shoot, Shoot McMahon." Knuckle answers after a minute of silence. "Ok, question 4.. Who was Ikalgo's history teacher in senior year" Killua questions. "Ok, jeez.. wow, uh- OH! It was Morel! Mr. Morel!" Ikalgo screamed.

"Oh dude! He was the best bro!" Knuckle fist bumps Ikalgo. Killua and Kurapika roll their eyes, "Question 5, who was Killua's boyfriend in High school?" Knuckle read off. "Hako. Now get the fuck off that question." Killua scolds. "That's like.. Hella personal, and low key traumatizing..." Kurapika outs.

Whenever they were done with the test they ended up getting a perfect 100, it'd be a bit scary if they didn't to be honest.. Anyways... "See you guys later!" Ikalgo waved as he left threw the door, "Yup, see yall!" Knuckled good-byed. "Ciao Killua, practice tomorrow at 3:30?" Kurapika asked, "Yeah sure, bye!" Killua said grabbing his phone and hoodie. "Bye!" Kurapika left.

Killua got in his car and breathed in deeply. He was actually kinda exited for this concert, he didn't know why, but it just felt different, better, even.. Starting up his car he got back on the road heading for the highway. 

Ok, this was low-key rushed but like.. give me a break, I got fricken STARR tests so.. yeah.. anyways, have a good day, I hope you enjoyed!! Also, can we talk about the fact that I get so stumped for Killua's chapters! It's annoying..