9 MONTHS LATER!!!

Start from the beginning

Izuku: Okay. I beat him into a bloody pulp. And you can bet on it.

Izuku then gets up and walks away, then the women grab his arm as she looks at Izuku.

Women: P-Please! Don't worry about it. Just let us die. B-But I c-can't let you die!

Izuku then smiles and knees towards her and puts his hand on top off her head.

Izuku:*smiles* Don't worry I got this. 

Women then lightly blush at the hand context.

Women: O-Kay.

Izuku: Asta! If some bastard comes....knock them out!

Asta: Alright you can count on me!

SMALL TIME SKIP

Izuku then pops up as her then sends light slashes at the guards. He then sends a large explosion toward them as well, which knocks them out cold. 

???: You're really strong, I'll give you that.

Izuku then looks at the dude that was talking.

??: You have strong mana as well. But that wouldn't matter because YOU WILL BE GOOD AS DEAD.

Then poison starts to surround our boi as he stands still and watches the poison grow on his body.

??: IN THE END, YOU ARE JUST A WORTHLESS BEING THAT WILL BE DEAD. SEE YOU IN THE AFTER WORLD BRAT.

Izuku then pulls out his grimoire as the light starts to surround him. 

Izuku: Afterworld my ass. Sacrificing citizens just so you can get mana. 

The man then starts to sweat badly.

Izuku: I WILL SHOW YOU WHAT YOU GET FOR MESSING WITH INNOCENT PEOPLE!!

Then wings start to grow on his back as he sends a light ball at him which kills him quickly. The people in the dorm and Asta then heard a blood-curdling scream which scared some people.

???: Bakzuku! He did something dumb again.

Izuku: There, the problem is fixed. Wow. Great job Asta! 

Asta: Thanks Izuku! 

Izuku & Asta then give each other a high five. Izuku then feels someone's mana coming towards them as he sees some other people as well. Then the water ball drops on them as the people in the ball come out.

???: You idiots!!

Izuku: Noelle! I bet you've gotten stronger

Noelle then looks at Izuku and has started to blush as red as a tomato. 

Noelle : *blushes* Duh! Of Course, I got stronger! I'm royalty you know! ( Wait? Thats Izuku?! Talk about glow up!)

Izuku: You okay Noelle? You're all red

Mimosa: *blushes* Izuku! You changed...like by a lot.

Izuku: *smiles* THANKS MIMOSA!!

Finral: Why do you and Asta have the same clothes on?

Izuku: HEY! MINES IS DIFFERENT!!

Asta: YEAH!!! WE MAY BOTH HAVE THE TIGHT SHORT SLEEVES!! BUT I HAVE A YAMI-SYTLE ROBE ON!!!

Izuku: And I have the Black Bulls sign on the back of my shirt.

Women: T-Thank you for saving us, magic knight.

Izuku then pats her head.

Izuku: *smiles* No problem!

Noelle: *pouts* ( I want his strong hands on my head as well.)

Finral: Izuku? How do you do it?

Izuku: Do what?

Finral: How are you so good with the ladies?

Izuku: What?

Finral: Asta you too!!

Asta: * stars in his eyes* WOW FINRAL YOU GOT SO COOL!!

Mimosa then starts to heal everyone here.

Izuku & Asta: *stars in eyes* WOAH MIMOSA YOU GOT STRONG AS WELL!!

Then Noelle's 'pHoNe' lights up as they see Leo & Luck.

Luck: All done.

Izuku & Asta: Wow! That was quick!

Leo: Woah! Asta & Izuku! Long time no see!!

Izuku: Oh Leo! Whats up?

Women: So? What are you guys going to our town?

Asta: It's your town right? So, we're not going to do anything. As if anything, we're going to set you guys free. We're going to have to defeat the devils which is in the Spade Kingdom... I promise...we promise...that you will go back to your lives!

Everyone: T-Thank you!

Women: Right...about the Spade Kingdom... there are three people that are there...that have devil powers as well....i heard that they were horribly strong as well. They are named the Dark Triad.

Izuku: Dark Triad huh? Looks like we going to have to beat the breaks out of them.

TIMESKIP

Lolopchika: Great job everyone. Thanks to you all, we occupied Tolon. One of Spades Base. But the work is not done.. we still need to take out a few more then we will win the war.

Everyone: RIGHT!!!

Luck: IZUKU!!! FIGHT ME!!! YOU GOT REALLY STRONG OVER TIME, SO LET'S FIGHT!!

Noelle: Imma go bath, since I got dirty during the fight.

Mimosa: I will go with you as well.

Asta: Hey where is Astrea?

Noelle: Oh..she went with Charmy for some reason..

Izuku: Oh okay... you-

???: Help! There's someone going out of control at Polnfrume Forest!

Izuku: Alright! Let's go, Asta!!

Asta: Right!

They then fly off as they go towards Polnfrume Forest