"Here" The old boutique owner handed a beautiful dress to me. 

"That doesen't look very beneficial for fighting" I said while looking at the black dress. 

(I pictured something like this

(I pictured something like this. But ofc you choose what to wear. I know it's enoying when the author post pics of outfits etc. However I really love this one and I think it fits to Sasuke:))

"I see you have a katana. That belt and holder seems very worn out. I'll find you some new ones" With that she walked off before you could answer. 

I looked down at my katana belt and holder. I've never thought they were worn... After a minute she came back eager, showing you a new belt and cover for your katana. They were dark purple with black decor. Y/n looked at the dress and equipment for a long time. I never wear dresses, and definitely not when fighting. It is black and purple though, Sasukes favourite colours...

"l'll take them" You gave the nice lady a smile. 

In addition to the dress and equipment Y/n bought some gold metall strings. They look so pretty, I can use them tonight. I got lots of money after all. After I paid I waved at the kind old lady, thanking her for the help saying I'll come back soon. 

Y/n walked over to the dumpling store seeing the back of a black haired boy. There he is. Y/n poked the boys shoulder making him turn around and look up at her. He was currently sitting by a table, chewing some dumplings. 

"You took a long time" He said with his mouth full. So cute, Y/n thought looking at him. 

"Sorry, it was actually pretty interesting. I rearly buy clothes for myself" You spoke. "Look" you raised your hand up taking something out of the bag. "Aren't they lovley" Y/n showed the gold metall strings. 

"What are you going to use them for" Sasuke looked at Y/n dazed.

"Tonight you'll see" Y/n smiled big, thrilled for what she was planning to do.  

"Hmm, okey" he said curious not showing it. "I hope you bought clothes too" 

"Of course, I have them in the bag" Y/n rolled her eyes. "The sun is starting to set we should continue forth and camp somewhere soon, shoudn't we?" 

"Yeah, you're right" 

They started walking out of the village seeking for a place to camp. 

Y/n's thoughts started to drift away. She looked in the bag. Why did I buy those clothes? Because I hoped he would like them...? I am so confused! I used to be so dispassionate and not care...Now I feel something when I'm with him. I feel the urge to laugh and spar with him. I feel excitment and warmth. Which is ironic because he's a very cold person. 

Your thoughts was interrupted by a hand taking off your cloak showing of your revealing shirt. 

"What are you!?-" 

"I want my cloak back" Sasuke said cutting you off while looking away trying not to stare at your exposing bra. 

"You could have just asked" You said back with a sulk, hiding your chest. "Your social skills are definitely not good..." Y/n mumbled.

"What?" He said with a lowkey angry voice.

"Nothing" Y/n said turning around, forgetting about the event earlier where he got aggravated. Without warning she felt a grip push her against the nearest tree, pressing her cheast facing the bark.

Sasuke pov

"What are you doing Sasuke!?" A shocked and startled expression escaped Y/n's face as she looked up at me. I liked the way she reacted. 

"What did you say?" I noticed the serious and confused look in her eyes as I pressed her against the tree. 

"Your social skills are definitely not good" Y/n said with an angry tone. 

I pressed her harder against the tree. Why does everybody say that!?

Y/n pov

He pressed me harder against the tree. He can't seriously be so provoked by something that stupid. The emotions are boiling inside me. Anger, confusion, arousement and embarressment. I need to get my emotions under control, or else my sharingan will activate it self. 

Sasuke loosend his grip, and walked away making a campfire. 

"What was that for!?" I asked him agitated. 

"Nothing. You just got on my nerves" 

How can he do something like that. He is so unpretictable. 

"I'm changing behind that tree, so you better not come here and peek!" You said while storming behind the tree, mumbeling in annoyance. 

"Tch, like I would do that" Sasuke mutterd, continuing to prepare the camp.

***

I finished changing, feeling pretty uncomfortable in the new dress I bought. Although it looked stunning fitting my body perfectly, with the new katana belt and holder  completing the outfit it was pretty short. Maybe it's too much...

I walked away from the tree to find Sasuke finished making a quite cozy camp.

"Sasuke...?" You shyly called to him. Wanting him to notice you. There it is again, that weak shy voice. I'm not like that, he makes me act this way.

Though why did I want him to look at me...

Sasuke pov

"Sasuke...?" I heard a shy voice call out to me. So I turned around to meet the person who said my name so timidly. My eyes widend at the sight.

"So beautiful..." I said not realising the words came out.

"No, I am not".

Is she serious...she is probably the most appealing girl I've meet. Her melanin giving her an elegant glowing skin. Curly soft hair I'd die to touch. The appealing black dress with the katana belt in black and purple decor. So tempting. Bring your thoughts under control Sasuke. Getting a little to excited I composed myself noticing something on her thighs.

"Y/n what is that...?" I pointed to her inner thighs.

Y/n pov

He actually called me beautiful...I watched him scanning my outfit not saying anything. Then a concerned expression formed on his face.

"Y/n what is that...?" He pointed to my inner thighs.

Damn it! He saw it. I knew the dress would be to short to cover them.

Authors note

Cliffhanger, sorry not sorry.

I wanted to write way more in this chapter. However, it got pretty long without me noticing it. So I had to end it at some point.