Chapter 4

Y/n and Sasuke didn't walk for long until they found a village. The village was small and cozy with few citizens. 

Y/n pov

I'm relieved we found a village so quick. It's so embarrassing to walk with damaged clothes. Luckily for me, Sasuke gave me his cloak and offered to buy me new clothes. He's so mysterious, I can't break through his wall. 

Y/n looked up at the stone faced uchiha. 

He is very handsome with his black hair trailing down his face covering the rinnegan. Even the emotionless face is attractive. What are you thinking Y/n, keep your head cold and focus on what you're suposed to do. 

Sasuke noticed you staring at him, and a small blush found it's way to his face. Why does she make me feel this way? So annoying.... He looked down at you besides him. So cute, he thought whilst looking at you in his cloak that was way to big for you. 

"You better not dirt up my cloak" Sasuke said not meeting your gaze. 

You gave him a little frown and lifted the bottom so it wouldn't touch the ground.

"Tch, happy?" 

A faint chukle left his mouth. I love how she get so irritated by the smallest things. 

"You should find something in here" Sasuke said while pointing to a small shop in the village. 

Y/n didn't get the right impression of the store. This is really not my style, you thought. But I can't fuss about the shop when he is paying. 

"Okey" you responded, and he gave you some money. Wow, that's a lot. "This is too much Sasuke, here take some back"  Y/n looked at him shocked by receiving so much money for just clothes. 

"It's fine, just take them", "I'll wait over there".  He then walked to a dumpling stand. 

He does so many kind little things that makes my chest flutter. But then he acts so cold an uninteressted. Why do I even care...?  Y/n confused by the other uchiha's behaviour walked into the store. 

I was welcomed by a cute old lady who apparently owned the boutique. I looked around me only to find old boring clothes which was not fighting friendly.

"Welcome young lady, what can I help you with?" She gave me a big smile with tenderness. 

"I was looking for some new clothes, mine is ruined" You opend the big cloak reveling your damaged clothes, a little embarrassed by the place it got slit apart. 

"Oh dear, how did you managed that" The old lady asked in a humble caring way, just like a grandma. 

"Well...I was fighting and it got pretty intense" Flashbacks from the fight with Sasuke ran through your mind. 

"Your a kunoichi?" She said honored.

Kunoichi...? Oh, that's what they call a female ninja. I'm not so fimiliar with ninja terms, but this one I rememberd.

"Yes I am" I really don't know if I can call myself a kunoichi...well that's not so important.

"Well then...follow me" The lady now had an excited expression on her face. 

Oh god, where is she taking me now. Y/n followed her in to the back of the store and through a small brown creaking door. 

"Finally a kunoichi who can buy some of this fine shinobi clothes I've collected". The owner said proudly. 

Y/n walked into the hidden room, only to find outstanding clothes, asscesories and ninja tools. Her eyes widend at the sight. 

"Wow!" This is just perfect, I will definitely find something here. "This is amazing" Y/n gazed at all the fine things in the room. '