PAUL STANLEY X READER

This is gonna be based off a dream that I had.

Ellori POV

I was walking down the hallway in school to my locker with my ear buds in my ears listening to my favorite band named KISS. Their music has been helping me out every time something happens to me.  They are the light at the end of my dark tunnel.

I was walking down the hall to the music room humming along to shandi by kiss and on the way there I saw the principal talking to 4 familiar looking guys. Paying no attention to it I continue on my walk down the hall.

??? POV

I was talking to the principal when all of a sudden I see the most beautiful girl that i have ever laid my eyes on humming along to one of our songs. I was curious on who she was and where she was going.

" hey, who is that girl walking down that hallway?" I asked still looking at the beautiful girl.

The principal turns his head to see who I was talking about.

"Oh, that is ellori. She spends most of her free time in the music room playing either the guitar or the drums. She is also an amazing singer. She loves rock music." He said answering my question.

I give gene a look and as if he is reading my mind he turns to the principal.

"Do you mind if we all go and introduce ourselves to her and get to know her a bit?" Gene asks with the rest of the guys looking at him.

He looks at us with a smile.

"Of course please by all means. Im sure she would love to meet you guys as well." He said to us while leading us to the music room where we hear her singing yet another one of our songs but this time it was different.

This time she is crying and singing with full emotions.

Ellori POV

I was standing on the stage with my eyes closed and a Mic in my hand sing my favorite song by kiss.

Out of love, there's nobody around,
All I hear is the sound of a broken heart
Out of time, no more waitin' for you
Now the hurtin's through, and a new day starts

And thats when I hear the sound of drums and guitars playing along and i hear the most amazing voice ever.

And I feel a change in my life, I sailed into dark and endless nights
And made it alive

I turn my head and i realized that it was all four of the kiss members singing here on this stage with me.

Everybody's got a reason to live, baby
Everybody's got a dream and a hunger inside

Everybody's got a reason to live, but it can't be your love
Out of touch, with myself for so long,
Now a feelin' so strong comin' over me
Down the line, there's a lesson I've learned
You can love and get burned, if it has to be

And I see a change in my life,
And I'm not alone when I'm strong inside
And I realize
Everybody's got a reason to live, baby
Everybody's got a dream and a hunger inside

Everybody's got a reason to live, but it can't be your love
And I feel a change in my life
And I'm not alone when I'm strong inside and I realize

Everybody's got a reason to live, baby
Everybody's got a dream and a hunger inside
Everybody's got a reason to live, but it can't be your love

Everybody's got a reason to live, baby
Everybody's got a dream and a hunger inside
Everybody's got a reason to live, but it can't be your love
No it can't be your love, no it can't be your love

We finished singing the song and i start to burst out in tears of happiness. I didnt realize that some one was hugging me until i looked up and i saw the face of the one and only paul Stanley.

He looks at me with a smile and introduces himself.

" hi I'm paul Stanley."

I smile back at him and introduced myself.

" hi im ellori."

-----------------

Im sorry I know that it is a short chapter. But just so yall know i am back and im ready to take requests.