special chapter

This is made for one of my very good friends i love her so much. We are like sisters.

Kelceys POV

I was sitting in my room face timing my friend Kara. We met over wattpad and instantly became really close friends.

" so tell me about your new boyfriend. What is he like?" I asked her with curiosity.

" haha oh you know. He is really sweet and sensitive. Big and strong. Goofy." She said that and made us both giggle.

"Is he close to how you would picture yourself with Paul stanley?" I asked in a playful manner.

"You could say that. But enough about me. What's this about you not going to prom?" She looked at me with a raised up brow and a determined look on her face.

Oh great she had to ask me about that.

"Its just really not my thing and plus i dont even have a date and no one would even ask me to go so whats the point? Im invisible to the whole school anyways." Said trying to hide the sadness in my voice.

She gave me an unreadable smile that kinda scared the life out of me.

" well hey look on the bright side its 2020 bitch anything could happen. "

Yeah if only that were true.

Just then I heard my mom calling for me.

" hey girl I gotta go I'll talk to you later." I said waving her back.

" alright bye cat girl."

" bye starlight." I closed my laptop and went down stairs.

Kara POV

I closed my computer and placed it on my night stand.

" so starlight huh?" I jumped and turned around to see him standing in the bedroom doorway.

I smiled at him and put my hand on my hip.

"Yeah its just something between me and one of my good friends. You wouldn't understand." I gave him my most sassy smile.

He walked over to me and pick me up wrapping my arms around his hips and kissing him on the lips. He walked over and lays me on the bed hovering over me.

" I love you so much Kara."he said to me with the most genuine smile.

" i love you to.......paul."

we had a hot make out session for about 20 minutes.

" my friend is feeling really down and i wanna do something to make her feel better. but I just dont know what." I said turning to look at paul who is stroking my hair.

" i wanna take her to the prom but i also wanna introduce eric to her. I just dont know which one she will like better." I said letting out a groan of frustration.

"Well why not just give her both?" He said. I turned around and looked at him confused.

" what do you mean?"

"Well......"

Kelceys POV

I was walking on my way home. Its prom night and I'm not going so im just gonna eat ice cream and listen to kiss in my room.

When i got home my mom was acting so giddy and happy. It was creeping me out.

" hi honey how was school." She asked looking at me.

" um it was good. Mom? What is up with you?" I gave her a confused look.

" whatever do you mean? Im fine." She chuckled at me.

KISS Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें