••𝘼𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣~𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡••

Start from the beginning

Miya soon gave up and walked away with a sad face. You felt guilty but no, it was for 10,000 yen! You have to do this. Only 8 more hours left...

You went back to your house to see Miya sitting on your couch.

Miya: About time you arrived you slime! Mind telling me why you're ignoring me? You have been ignoring my texts and calls too! What the hell is going on!?

You then ignore him, AGAIN, and went to your room to sleep. Miya sadly sighed and turned your TV on to watch something.

Miya's POV

I wondered if I did something wrong for them to ignore me....

Or maybe I just lost them without knowing it!

What did I do wrong....I hope I can fix it so Y/N doesn't leave me too....

Oh well.....

Back to Author's POV

Only six more hours to ignore Miya. ONLY SIX. You can do this...

(Y/N): I feel really bad for ignoring Miya, actually no! Don't feel bad, he's done much worse things- but then again....Don't think too much about it! It will only make this challenge more hard.

You sighed and turned off your lamp on your nightstand. You decided to sleep it off. Until morning.....

You felt the bed shift beside you. It was Miya! Seems like Miya couldn't sleep without you. I guess he needs cuddles, but unfortunately, you had to continue this challenge so you scooted farther away from him on the bed. This made Miya pout.

Miya: Rude...be like that then!

Miya turned away from you so now your backs are facing each other. Your eyelids started to become heavy and soon they shut closed. You were now sound asleep.

Morning then came......
A bright and sunny day indeed. A cheerful day because in about 30 minutes, you can talk to Miya again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You woke up and yawned. Today is going to be better. When you woke up, you saw Miya still sleeping. You were about the pet his head but you had to hold off for 30 minutes. It was for the money. The thing is that you didn't know that Reki and Shadow were spying on you this whole time to see if you would cheat. To their surprise, you were actually succeeding!

You got out of bed and went to grab a morning snack. Though someone pulled you by the hand and made you fall onto the bed again.

Miya: You're not going anywhere.....

Miya said in a sleepy voice. He was still very tired and he should rest some more. So you just ignored him and went out of your room.

Miya then fell asleep again.

You were eating your favorite flavored pocky as you were watching your favorite show as you were at it.

10 more minutes left.....

You started to play your favorite game to quickly pass time. Miya then came downstairs.