••𝘼𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣~𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡••

Start from the beginning

Miya then came into your room with the food. You slapped your face so you can keep a straight face.

Miya: Here you go

He handed it over to you, though you just looked away.

Miya: Um (Y/N)? Here's the food.

He tried giving it to you again though you just scooted away from him. He let out an annoyed sigh.

Miya: (Y/N) (L/N), TAKE. YOUR. FOOD. NOW!

You wanted to burst into laughter, but no. You have to hold it in, you can't laugh yet. So you continued to ignore him.

Miya: Fine! You're not getting any food then you slime.

He stomped away hoping that you would come and grab him back, but you didn't. So Miya turned to you and started stomping towards you.

Miya: SERIOUSLY WHAT IS GOING ON!!!???

You took out your phone and started to scroll through tik tok. You yawned. Miya then took your phone away.

Miya: No phone privileges until you talk to me.

You started to walk away from him to grab a snack. Miya grabbed your arm.

Miya: Talk. To. Me. NOW!

Damn, so Miya is really pissed. Sorry Reki and shadow, but you're dead as hell as soon as Miya finds out they made (Y/N) do this.

Miya: Fine, if you won't talk to me, I'll have to make you.

He grabbed your face to look out him. You averted your eyes away from him.

Miya: Fine then! Goodbye!

He angrily stomped out of your room, then went out of your house. He was like an angry cat. Once he left the house, you started laughing so hard on your bed.

(Y/N): BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! REKI AND SHADOW DEFINETLY NEEDED TO SEE HIS REACTION! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

You started to text Reki about Miya. Reki started laughing too. Oh if poor Miya knew what was going on.....

(Y/N): Alright! Time to put on my act!

You started to leave your house and started to practice skateboarding at the park. You wanted to master a new trick to beat Adam, but it was so boring without Miya. You then sighed and decided to go to the book store to rent out a book.

Though, you didn't expect Miya to be there. He's your boyfriend and yet you didn't know he was interested in books. Miya spotted you. He was about to yell but then he had to stay quiet. So he whispered yelled, "(Y/N)! Get your ass here, now!"

You started to walk away to the door to leave. Miya's blood started to boil. Oh my....

Once you left you quickly skated away on your skateboard to the cherry blossom tree to relax. This was a tough challenge indeed.

Miya: (Y/N)! WHERE ARE YOU!? TALK TO ME YOU BITCH- I-I MEAN SLIME!

You hid behind the Sakura tree so he doesn't find you. Miya lost his temper and you were so going to get a few scratches on you.