𝟎𝟑𝟎. you and me

Comincia dall'inizio

The glass-stain art work had Ben kneeling in front of Milo, who was wearing a blue suit, that had purple embellishments on it. He had a lavender flower in his front pocket as he wore a small blue crown that had the symbol of a small dragon. His eyes and hair were blue.

Milo gasped, "Ben did that?"

"Yeah, he did," Mal and Evie answered.

"Oh, Ben knew who I was all along," Milo said as he, Mal and Evie walked down the stairs.

"He loves the real you," Evie told Milo.

"A true love," Milo stated.

"Yeah," Mal said.

"Told you," Carlos said with a chuckle causing the girls and Milo to laugh.

Ben was looking at the stained glass piece and Zane then quickly ran over to the stairs.

"Cover that back up!" Zane demanded Lumiere.

"I will not," Lumiere shot back.

Everyone was looking at Zane, even Ben, "Uh..." Zane let out a nervous chuckle, "Why don't you tell everyone the present you have for me, Ben?"

"I have an announcement!" Ben yelled, looking around. He then put his hand out for Zane to take, "Zane will be joining the court tonight as my Gentlemen."

"Son..." Beast started, taking a step forward.

"Not now dad!" Ben shouted, loudly causing Beast to step back. Everyone was giving off confused and scared looks as Ben looks like he's fighting himself on the inside, "Uh, so, as my gift, uh, to him. I'm bringing down the barrier once and for all!"

Everyone gasped and looked around to each other. Milo looked at Mal and Evie in shock and confusion.

"Fairy Godmother, bring down the barrier," Ben instructed her.

"I most certainly will not," Fairy Godmother denied.

"I am your King!" Ben shouted.

"Obey him," Zane added, rudely.

It took Milo a second to realize that... "Ben's been spelled," Milo told Mal and Evie.

"Zane must have found your spell book," Mal mentioned. Zane was saying stuff to Ben, like he was telling him what to do.

Milo looked up at the stained-glass, then back at Zane and Ben, then he walked down the stairs with a deep breath, "Ben." Zane and Ben looked over to Milo, more like Zane glaring at Milo.

"Ben," Milo walked over to them, "Look at me."

"No, look at me," Zane told him, "You love me, remember?"

"No, you don't," Milo disagreed.

"Yes, you do," Zane fought back.

"Ben, look at me," Milo instructed again.

"Bring down the barrier, now!" Zane ordered to Fairy Godmother.

"I do not take orders from you," Fairy Godmother told him.

"Ben," Zane looked back at him, starting to get angry.

"Ben. I never told you that I loved you because I thought that I wasn't good enough and I thought that it was only a matter of time before you realize that yourself but, Ben, that's me," Milo pointed at the stained-glass.

"Please," Zane said, rolling his eyes as Ben looked back at the stained-glass.

"I'm part Isle and part Auradon," Milo continued.