𝟎𝟑𝟎. you and me

Começar do início

"Go get him," Evie whispered to Milo before pushing him forward as Ben walked down the stairs to Milo with a still very blank face. Ben bowed to Milo and Milo bowed back.

"Milo, I wish I had time to explain," Ben told Milo as Milo looked at him confused. Ben looked up at the stairs as Zane stepped out in a turquoise suit causing Milo to look at Zane, shocked. Milo watched as Ben walked up the stairs to meet Zane and grabbed his hand. Then Ben did the unthinkable, he bent down and kissed Zane's finger that had the ring on it causing everyone to gasp. Ben led Zane to where Milo was standing, heartbroken, "I'm sorry, it all happened so fast. Something happened to me while I was on the Isle with Zane. A connection."

"W-What are you saying?" Milo asked Ben, his voice cracking a little.

"I'm saying-" Ben started.

"It was love," Zane cut off Ben with a chuckle, "It was. I just, I realized how alike Ben and I are."

"We are," Ben said as he lovingly gazed at Zane.

"I know," Zane smiled.

"You're so handsome," Ben told Zane.

"Ben," Milo said, trying to get Ben's attention but was ignored, "Ben," Ben and Zane turned to look at Milo, "Did you go back for him?"

Ben was about to answer but Zane answered for him, "He didn't have to," Zane told Milo, "I dove through the barrier before it closed and I'm an excellent swimmer."

"You are," Ben told Zane.

"Thank you," Zane giggled before looking over to Milo's heartbroken face and grabbed his hand causing Milo to look at him shocked, "Listen, Milo, I just really want to thank you. I do, for everything," Then Zane hugged Milo as Milo stood there, frozen, "Thank you. Thank you so much," Zane said as he released Milo and stepped back to Ben.

"Don't you see, Milo, you were right," Ben told Milo, "You knew that we weren't meant to be together, that's why you never told me that you love me. Thank you," Milo was just speechless.

Ben then grabbed Zane's hand as music started playing. Both Zane and Ben started dancing. Milo just stood there, watching them dance until Evie walked up to him and pulled him back to their friends.

"Come on, Milo," Evie said as she brought Milo to the others while Zane and Ben continued dancing.

Carlos took Milo's hand, "Not too thrilled I risked my life for him."

They all watched as Zane and Ben bowed to each other before going back to dancing.

Lonnie came up behind Milo, "We're with you, Milo."

Jay came and stood behind Milo, "Let's get out of here."

Milo just nodded as he and his friends passed Ben and Zane, headed for the stairs.

'Is this a dream? Or a joke? Or am I just imagining things?' Milo thought. He had so many questions, yet no answers. Milo came out of his thoughts when Ben's parents stopped him.

"Milo," Beast said as he reached for Milo.

"We're so sorry. We had no idea," Belle told him.

"I'm gonna talk to him," Beast said as he let go of Milo.

Then Jane ran up the stairs before any of the Vks could reach the top, to Lumiere, "Lumiere, unveil the gift. They need to see it."

The lights went on Lumiere, "And now, for the unveiling of King Ben's masterpiece, designed especially for his Gentlemen."

The lights went on the other side of the boat, on curtains as everyone faced the other way. The curtains fell revealing a glass-stained art work that Ben made for Milo, causing everyone to start clapping.