Captain

Category: Fluff
(This was requested by  GlitchxdBunnyPast   . Thank you for the request!)
~-~
Iwaizumi was pissed. All day his annoyingly cute boyfriend had been purposely annoying him, and he was so close to exploding. He knew Oikawa was doing it for attention, and he knew Oikawa wanted to see how long he could hold up without blowing a fuse, but this was getting to much. At first, it had been little things; like clinging to him in the halls, or talking to his fan-girls right in front of him. But, as the day went on, he got more annoying; inviting a fan-girl to sit with them at lunch, or keep him distracted during lessons (kicking him in the back of the leg, etc.), he even put his arm on top of Iwaizumi's head.

But, now at practise, Iwaizumi couldn't stand it anymore. He was here at the gym, coaching everybody because Oikawa was no where to be found. He'd asked Makki, Matsun, Yahaba, Kiyotani, and even Watari, and none of them had seen Oikawa sense lunch. So, until the annoying setter showed up, it was Iwaizumi's job to watch over everybody, seeing as their coach wasn't there yet.

Around 15 minutes after practise had started, the gym doors opened, and in walked Oikawa in all his glory, a flock of squealing, red faced, starry eyed fan-girls following behind him. "Ok ladies, you can go sit on the bleachers and watch practise!" He said with his signature wink. The girls flushed more -if even possible- and made their way towards the bleachers. Oikawa turned around and walked towards the changing room, leaving the team annoyed behind him. As the team got back to practise, waiting on Oikawa, they felt a dangerous aura fill the gym, and it belonged to no other than Iwaizumi Hajime. He was beyond pissed at this point. Sure, Oikawa had always had a handful of girls who waited for him after practise, but he never brought any of them to practise.

Oikawa walked out of the changing room and made his way over to Iwaizumi. "Hey Iwa-chan! Thank you for watching them!" Oikawa said, in his usual, kind of, high voice. Iwaizumi just grunted, turning his back, and going to the court. Oikawa turned his back and got a volleyball, getting ready to serve.

The whole practise was filled with girls squeals. Every time Oikawa made a play, the girls would go ape-shit, loosing their minds, as if this were the first time they had ever seen him play. It was getting annoying, and making Iwaizumi's bad mood, even worse. He was glad when practise finally ended and he could leave all the squealing people. He saw Oikawa make his way over to the girls, putting his arm around ones shoulder. The girl in question, flushed deep red, a shaky smile creeping its way into her face. He watched as the girls formed a semi-circle around their team captain, and watched as he made small talk with every one of the them. The team and coach-who had arrived some time in the middle of practise- watched with annoyed expressions as Oikawa talked to the girls. They watched as the girls got out notebooks and pens, asking Oikawa if he could sign them, and of course -Oikawa being Oikawa- agreed almost immediately.

As the final girl left, Iwaizumi made his way over to Oikawa, tapping him harshly on the shoulder. Oikawa turned around, a bright smile gracing his face. "What's up, Iwa-Chan?" Iwaizumi took Oikawa shoulders in his hands and pushed him towards the wall. "I'll tell you what's up." He grumbled, his mood surfacing, like a volcano ready to explode. "You go out of your way to bug, and annoy me, then you come to practise -15 minutes late!- with a flock of your stupid fan-girls following behind you! Not to mention that their squealing gave me a headache and distracted me from practise!" Oikawa looked shocked for a brief second before his face changed to a look of smugness. "Oh, I hardly believe that they were that bad, Iwa-Chan. They were just watching, no harm in that, right?" He asked in fake innocents. "Oh? Well the team seemed pretty distracted to me." Iwaizumi retorted. Oikawa just hummed, taking Iwaizumi's hands off his shoulders. "Not so fast." Iwaizumi muttered, grabbing Oikawa by the waist and pinning him to the wall. "So, you want attention so bad, you annoy me for it? Then you get bored of that and seek it elsewhere? And by elsewhere I mean your sexually frustrated fan-girls?" Oikawa looked at him in the eye. "And, so what? It's not really your problem anyway." Oikawa answered.

Iwaizumi's temper flared for a moment, before calming down slightly. The only reason his insufferable boyfriend was with his equally insufferable fan-girls, was because he is deprived of, what he called, 'vitamin Iwa-chan'. "It is my problem. You were distracting the team. And your my boyfriend, sooo." Iwaizumi trailed off, still looking Oikawa in the eye. Oikawa had a faint blush in his cheeks. "Well, then you should fix the problem." He said, smiling 'innocently'. Iwaizumi smirked slightly. "Mmm, should I?" He asked, playfully. "You should." Oikawa responded, equally as playful.

Iwaizumi, with his hands still on Oikawa's waist, leaned in and kissed Oikawa gently, before moving and kissing his whole face. He left butterfly kisses on Oikawa's cheeks, chin, jaw, forehead, nose, eyelids, and ears. The two were in their own little world, Oikawa giggling at the attention and Iwaizumi still kissing Oikawa softly.Oikawa then softly pushed on Iwaizumi's chest, pushing him away slightly. Iwaizumi gave him a confused look. "Shouldn't i be the one giving you all the kisses? Since I am your captain, Hmm?" Oikawa asked, smirking. Iwaizumi flushed, embarrassed at the comment. "I mean, I am technically your boss.." He trailed off, making Iwaizumi blush darker. Oikawa just giggled, wrapping his arms around the olders neck.

They were completely oblivious to the coo's of some of their teammates, or that some of them were taking pictures, or some snickering.

Once the two were done their attention session, they went back to the court, only to have Oikawa dragged away by Yahaba and Watari, while the rest approached Iwaizumi. "Uh, what's up?" He asked, confusion evident in his voice. "Oh nothing, just, I haven't seen you that affectionate. Ever." Kiyotani taunted. "Ya, I always thought you were the big bad guy, and Oikawa was the softie?" Kindaichi commented, Kunimi nodding in agreement beside him. "From all the years I've known you, you've never seemed like the PDA type of person." Matsun said. Iwaizumi flushed slightly at their comments. "Ooh, or what about the fact that he gets embarrassed by Oikawa's comments? Who would've expected that?" Makki said, smirking. Kiyotani snorted at Iwaizumi's face, which was flushed a deep red. "Oh, buzz off." Iwaizumi muttered, continuing his way to the changing room, ignoring the laughs and snickers from his teammates behind him.