Chapter 2

Sorry that my writing style has changed, I just prefer writing in the present tense now. :)

Sorry I've been a crappy account these past months, I've just haven't had much inspiration, but now I do! So here's chapter two! (That rhymed ^_^)

~*~
Recap:
His hand cups my chin, his thumb running over the cheek he just kissed. "Don't be nervous around me. You're mine now, and will always be mine. Okay?"

His alpha side is going crazy right now, which is why he's so dominant. I bet the fact that I'm so small makes him even more protective and possessive.

"Let's go tell everyone the news Noah!" He says excitingly. I giggle and nod my head. Louis's normal side is taking over, the funny cute side. I like that and his alpha one very much.

He's mine and I'm his. I love the sound of that.

~*~

Louis takes my hand, the smile never leaving his face. Just the fact that he's touching me right now gives me tingles. Reality still hasn't hit me yet that Louis is my mate. The fact that he's the alphas son means that I'm next in line to be Luna of the pack, which is the female leader next to the alpha.

Louis pulls me off of the counter, lacing his long fingers with mine. I notice the difference in our size as he tugs me along to tell my mother of the news. I notice a lot of things actually, like his fluffy brunette hair that's styled up in a quiff, his tan skin, the lone freckle on his cheek that I want to kiss, and most of all his lips. His lips are thin yet attractive, but I've never kissed anyone before. I'm inexperienced, unlike most of the girls around here.

Basically everyone around here is a slut.

Louis takes long strides which are too big for my smaller footsteps. It's literally a workout to catch up with him, so I have to tell him to slow down.

"Can you walk slower?" I ask him softly, still a little shy. He was my crush ever since I was 12, after all. "I can hardly keep up!"

Louis turns around and looks down at me before chuckling. "Sorry. I'm just too excited that I've finally found my mate. I need to let everyone know."

His words make me blush, and I just nod in response. Thankfully he takes smaller steps so I can catch up with him easily. While we walk through the large pack house and towards the breakfast hall, my mind is filled with a million unanswered questions. What will my friends and family think? How many girls will hate me because I'm with the most attractive guy in the pack? What are my responsibilities now and in the future?

I just shake my head and dismiss the thoughts. The two of us make our way to the dining room, where nearly every member of the pack is sitting down and eating. The moment I step inside feels like a million eyes are on me, which they are. Louis and I are still holding hands, but even that can't stop the nervousness I feel. They're all going to realize that I'm his mate.

"You're shaking, Noah," Louis leans down and whispers in my ear. His runs his thumb over my hand gently. "Take deep breaths, there's nothing to worry about."

"Okay," I nod softly, feeling a bit calm. "Let's just go to my mother and tell her."

Louis agrees to my request and walks towards the table that I usually sit at for meals. I can see my mother and my sister enjoying breakfast while talking. I don't have a father, since he passed away at war with one of our rival packs. My mom has fallen into a state of depression, as she lost the one she loved. She tried to keep a smile on her face, but I know how she feels on the inside. A mate is the only thing a werewolf is out on earth for, and now my mom's life has no meaning to her; besides her daughters, of course.