There is nothing in between

And in my eyes, there is a tiny dancer

Watching over me, he's singing

"She's a, she's a lady, and I am just a boy"

He's singing, "She's a, she's a lady, and I am just a line without a hook"

I stopped and faced renjun who's now looking at me with understanding eyes. He muttered something but I'm glad that I'm not that drunk so I can read his lips.

" P.A.B.O.."

" EHhhh?!!"

He snorted and got up from his seat, walking towards me. " You're such a coward y/n.." He sighed and patted my shoulder softly. 

" I know.." I giggled at how depressing I sound just now. If perrie was here, she will definitely laughing at how hopeless I'm now.

But what if Irene saw me like this?

Bish, why am I even thinking about it. She probably hate me now after what happened. Gosh I'm so fucking dumb. I wish I could explain to her instead of running away.

" But then again, it's astronomy, we're two worlds apart.."

_______

3rd person pov~

Perrie went out from the studio and grabbed her phone when she heard it ringing continously. She put the phone close to her ear as a familiar voice greeted her.

" Really? Okay, I will be there." With that the call ended. The blonde girl sighed and started to pack her belongings, earning a confuse stares from her members.

" Where are you going?" Jade asked in her thick georgia accent. Perrie turned to her members before waving her phone.

" That damn kid is drunk again so I need to pick her up." She spoke while shooking her head. 

" But your turn is after jesy."

" Ughh you're right.. Can I take an excuse?"

" I'm afraid you can't.. Remember, we need to go back to London the next two days." Leigh pointed out making perrie slouched back to the sofa there. She scratched her nape while thinking a solution of the problem now she faced.

Suddenly a small yet deep voice cut her thoughts.

" I can help.."

____

" Y/n, are you okay??" Jaemin asked the girl, looking back briefly to see how jeno coping up with drunk renjun. Instead of getting any reply, y/n turned to the charming boy beside her and giggled.

" Oh my god! I'm such an idiot~~"

Jaemin frowned hearing the older words. Y/n was walking with wobbly legs, trying to reach the counter when she suddenly trip over her own shoes. The boy eyes widen as he ran towards the older and held her arms tightly.